THEY WERE JUST SURROGATES FOR OUR FAIRY TAIL .

————————————————————Apartment 4F━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Apartment 4F
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The moonlight's crescent shadow broke in through the window's and painted Atsumu's face with blue starlight. And Kiyoomi just stared, easily fascinated with his boundless beauty, in all his twenty-two years of living, he's never, not once, seen something as beautiful as what was before his eyes this very moment.

The star-attracting male opened his eyes and met with Sakusa's. Diamonds sparkling in both their pupils, representing obsession and captivation. "Wow.." Sakusa said with an airy chuckle. "You have no idea how amazing you can be, Miya." He gently caressed the man's cheek in adornment. Atsumu put his palm under the former's chin,

"When'd you get so bold?" He shuffled closer.

"I've always been bold— just not as bold as you." Now they were staring at each others lips like they were each others eyes. "What'd they do to you..?" He said it so quietly it almost passed as a whisper.

For a split second the illuminations of the stars crawled into the blonde's eyes, wrapping his iris's in glitter. "The same thing they did to you they did to me. We were scarred." There was no hint of emotion or remorse for his past life. He figured he'd be better off without the demonic reminders knocking on his heart to gain access again, he knew better than to let his demons trick him into believing they could be trusted when they very clearly, could not. "But I learned from a very wise woman, that scars, make things ethereal and erotic." The two passed on a smirk.

Their heads were on the same pillow now, faces just an inch away, desires centimeters away.

"Kiss me. Kiss me hard." The starlight vanished as Atsumu swooped in and connected their lips, thrill filling their bodies all while their tongues got involved. The taste of cherry and strawberry chapstick melted into their tastebuds. They ran their hands through each and every part of each other's soft, cold skin. Every second they broke apart from their heated make-out, it'd always be because the blonde out of the two, felt it necessary to leave a mark on the other's neck because he liked the smell of strawberry on him.

As his teeth were dragging themselves across the younger's skin, they both paused and looked at each other in astonishment. They didn't have to say another word for the other to get the hint, they loved each other.