SWEET ECHO .

————————————————————Call between Atsumu & Kiyoomi

Call between Atsumu & Kiyoomi. S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A: You actually called?! Oh my god!

My mouth kept curling up into dumb grins even when I tried to stop and calm down, I just physically couldn't. Those times when your heart skips beats is real, you can actually feel it hopping around, it makes your stomach twist.

K: Hm.

A: Augh, don't go all shy on me now, Kiki. I wanna hear your voice!

K: What if I don't wanna talk and just listen to you?

The heat on my face grew 2x brighter— his voice and his words, I felt dizzy just thinking about it.

A: You're making me blush, haha. Ooh, I should introduce you to my brother, he's-

K: No..

When he cut me off to say that my nose scrunched up and I sat up on my bed. I rubbed the my cheek with a pout.

A: Why not?

I waited intensely for his response. The silence wasn't that awkward, I actually didn't mind it. Usually, I'd cringe and bombard the person I'm talking to, with jokes if they ever dared do something like creating awkward tension. Though I enjoyed this silence.

K: ..I'm not sure. Do you know how long it took me for me to get accustomed to you? I don't know if I could handle doing that with anyone else, if you haven't noticed, I'm not very good with socializing.

Every word he said was spoken with so much feeling and sincerity, I could almost fall in love.

A: ..I get that. I'm sorry, I just can't think properly with you sounding so ethereal. You're handsome AND have an amazing voice? Marry me would you.

I gasped but not loud enough that he was able to hear. The giggle he let out could cure any sickness in the entire world, I was struggling too hard to keep my composure.

K: You're a funny guy, Miya. I'll talk to you later, I'm heading off to sleep.

We bid our goodbyes and parted— two very different people with very different intentions becoming friends.