HEADSTART FOR NOTHING .

————————————————————
Call between Atsumu and Kiyoomi. S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

K: Atsumu I'm really not sure I can do this.

Our cameras were on for the first time and not only was he beautiful but so was his choice in furniture, the man was a god.

A: You're just saying that because you've been trying on outfits and repeatedly checking yourself out in the mirror.

K: You're watching me?

He turned around in surprise, I chuckled.

A: Yeah we're face-timing, dummy. But really, it's not that big of a deal, you're going out to see your ex, Ki.

K: About that, we never broke up in the first place..

My entire mood deflated at his one sentence. My attitude, my expression, everything, just delfated. The man waddled over to the camera after his outfit met his expectations, the phone lifted off the nightstand as he began walking around with it. I only sat on my beanbag in disappointment, not at him, but at myself, to think I could've just made someone discard a person so quickly, so foolish of me.

K: I'm sorry about that. It was wrong of me not to tell you..

A: Mhm, well I'm ready whenever you're ready.

I leaned my finger over the red button and hung up instantly. I knew I shouldn't have done that because it was wrong of me to even act this way for something I wasn't generally involved in. I hung up on the person who came crying to my place of work because they were heartbroken and I just left him like that. I'm such a douche.