Chapter 83 Joker's Identity Revealed

Start from the beginning

"......" John stays silent.

*CLANK*

Kalum grabs John. "Go ahead! Fight back! I dare you." he mocks. "Oh wait, you can't because you're just a cripple. You don't stand a chance against me!"

"......." John grabs Kalum's wrist. He gets mad. "I said..." He punches Kalum. "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME!"

"Ouf!" Kalum steps back. His eyes glow. "You.... YOU LITTLE BITCH! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT!" he shouts.

A phantom hand heads toward John. John looks at the attack.

*CLANK*

"........?!" Kalum looked surprised.

John eyes glow.

"HUH?!" Kalum was taken back.

John raises his hand.

'What the hell? B-But he's a cripple! Why are his eyes glowing?! D-Don't tell me......! He really is-!' Kalum gets slammed to the wall with a phantom hand. "AUGH!" '.....!!' He looked scared.

John was looking at Kalum.

"W-Wait, John! Please don't.... I'm sorry-!"

*WHAM!*

"-!!" Kalum falls to the floor.

John bends down next to Kalum. 'Saving these people...... And yet, they treated me like trash.'

"......" Kalum was bleeding from his head.

John grabs Kalum. He looks at him and gets angry.

".........." John raises his fist. 'FUCKING TRASH!'

John punches Kalum in the face. Blood splatters on the floor. He drops Kalum and gets up.

"......" John looks at Kalum and walks away.

The door slams.

*Afterschool, Roof*

John was at the roof with Zane and Zari.

"Why did you call me Zane?" John asks.

"Well. There are a few things we need to discuss." Zane says.

"Like what?" John asks.

"I believe it is time to have our fight." Zane says.

"......!!!" John was taken back.

"N-Now?" John asks.

"No idiot!" Zari says. "When you are gonna declare yourself to be the King, we will chime in." she smiles.

"To witness, not only me as a high-tier but also you two? That's what I'm understanding." John says.

"Bingo!" Zari winks.

"So. Who am I gonna make an example out of first?" John asks.

"Well. We know you took down a mid-tier. So! Whoever comes to 'try' to make you seem weak. They will be your example." Zane smiles.

"And here I though I was bad. You are worse." John smiles.

"No. More like I know what to do." Zane chuckles.

"So you decided or-?" John gets interrupted.

"I decided." Mrs.Lance lands behinds John.

"Mrs.Lance?" John turns around.

"Supreme One is here, in Wellston. ....Well, more like has been for a few weeks." Mrs.Lance says.

"........" "And this is why you want this to happen?" John asks.

"Yes. Because I know you still care about Seraphina. Don't even deny it. And it turns out, Supreme One has heard about what you have been doing in Wellston lately." Mrs.Lance says.

"...!!!" John looked surprised. "H-How?"

Mia and Cynthia had their backs turned.

"Two girls who are twin sisters, work directly under Supreme One personally. And only obey the Supreme Five leaders. And they have been watching you. I don't know when but I'm assuming it was the same time they arrived." Mrs.Lance says.

"I see. Should I be very worried?" John asks.

"Yes. Because those twin sisters are on par with the executives. Or more frankly, part of the special task Force the Supreme Five created to deal with Alpha Threat Levels." Mrs.Lance says.

John looked shock. He glances at Zane and Zari. He notice them shiver a little.

'And they seem to know how strong they are...' John clenches his fist. He looks at Mrs.Lance. "Alright. I will go along with this."

"Good. Because after that, Supreme One might show up. So I suggest you be ready. And don't act poorly. It may cost you your life." Mrs.Lance says with a worried and scared tone.

John nods. 'Supreme One..... If I know fear.... It means Supreme One is the most dangerous one out of the whole LA HQ...... To scare Mrs.Lance.'

*Hotel Room*

"Ahhh! So, the moment Zane and John fight. Let us go and watch. I would like to see him in action." Supreme One says.

"Is he really that important?" Mia asks as she drinks her boba.

"Come now. I'm sure you are interested to see another Aura ability user." Supreme One says.

"Yeah sis. I wonder what kind of Aura ability he got." Cynthia says.

"........." "Okay. But I doubt he could give me a fight." Mia says.

"You never know. Someday, you might regret saying that." Supreme One chuckles.

".........." "Sure." Mia looks at the file on John.

LE BONUS

Kalum
Ability: Phantom Push
Level: 2.8