Chapter 48

⚠️: SPG pa rin sorna

Julie moaned in her sleep. Her body was really sore. Pero okay lang.

She breathed in as she felt Elmo wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Good morning." Came Elmo's deep voice.

He kissed her neck as she turned around and face him.

"Mm good morning Jirits." She smiled softly her eyes closed for a minute before she opened them.

Mas lalo siya napangiti nang makita ang gwapong muhka ng lalaki.

"Masarap ba yung food kagabi?" She asked as she traced his eyebrows with her finger tips.

"Mmhmmm." Elmo nodded his head and kissed the tip of her nose. "Pero mas masarap ka."

He leaned down and kissed her neck before moving downward to her breasts.

"Mmmm laki talaga." Elmo said.

Before Julie could do anything, he kissed her breast, sucking hard on the nipple.

"Jirits!"

"Mmm kanina pa ako tigas na tigas sayo." Elmo said.

He moved down and tossed the blankets to the side before lifting her legs up and spreading them wide.

"Oh god." Napaungol si Julie nang simulan siyang halikan ni Elmo doon.

He spread her pussy lips with his thumb and forefinger before licking and sucking.

"Ahhh!"

What a way to start the morning.

Elmo continued licking until Julie felt her legs quivering.

"Jirits oh god..."

Napaawang labi ni Julie sa sarap.

Elmo wiped his mouth and buried his face in her neck.

"Sarap sarap mo Jirits." Ani Elmo inangat niya ang braso ni Julie at hinalikan ang kilikili ng babae.

"Jirits!" Julie giggled.

"Bango bango ng Jirits ko." Elmo grinned. He kissed her lips before she placed her head on his chest.

Napakagat labi siya nang maramdaman ang tumatama sa bandang hita niya.

"Ooooh. Good morning din sa kanya."

Elmo grinned as he kissed Julie's lips. "He can wait. Gutom na Jirits ko."

"How do you know?" Julie asked, raising an eyebrow.

As she said that, her stomach started growling.

"You know me better than I do myself!" Natatawa na sabi ni Julie sa nobyo.

Nakangisi na binuhat ni Elmo ang nobya papunta sa kusina.

They were both naked but they didn't care.

That's how comfortable they both were in their skin.

As always Julie sat and watched Elmo cook.

She was actually ogling his ass.

He had a cute ass.

Elmo finished with cooking before sitting down beside Julie.

Sinubuan niya ito nang nilutong pagkain.

"Sarap?"

"Parang iba luto mo ngayon? Sarap eh. In love ka?" Panloloko ni Julie sa boyfriend niya.