𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨 :

Start from the beginning

I usher myself in the bathroom, carefully closing the door behind me. Before I can turn around to face the dazzling man behind me, I can feel his arms wrapping around my waist, making me smile at the sensation. I smile to myself, as I turn around to face him.

'I've missed you.' he quickly mutters before connecting his lips with mine, catching me by surprise.

I wrap my hands around his broad figure, indecisively moving them all over his upper body, not being able to get enough of him. They finally test at the back oh his head, around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His large hands grab my waist, tightly holding on to me, while his lips explore mine, making my heart light up with joy. The kiss is slow but shamelessly hearty. It's innocent, yet, demonically passionate, making me want to beg for more.

'I missed you too, baby.' I whisper, after we've pulled away. We're both still holding onto that position, making me stare right into those gorgeous baby blue eyes of his.

'I know it's risky meeting like this, but I couldn't resist you. Having you so close to me all night, but not being able to touch you or kiss you drives me insane.' Chris truthfully states, making my eyes full up with enthusiasm, knowing he wants me just as bad as I want him.

'Plus, hearing you talk about those previous experiences of yours, somewhat triggered my ego.' he whispers right next to my ear, making me shiver. His hands still wrapped around me, holding on to my figure gently. Almost like the most fragile thing in the world is resting in his arms.

'Really, Evans? How was your experience in Portugal? Did you enjoy yourself?' I say a little louder than he did, giving him my most sarcastic tone. His head tilts backwards, giving me a full view of his Adam's Apple.

Mmm, how I'd love to attack that neck, smothering him with kisses.

He laughs at my question as he shakes his head ironically. His eyes make their way downwards, until they connect with mine. His tongue dampens his pretty pink lips, making me go absolutely insane.

'That was at least 10 years ago, now. You shouldn't worry your precious little head with things like that.' he announces, as his right hand makes its way over to my face, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Just this movement makes me melt in his arms, wanting to grab him again, and kiss him sweetly.

But, my pride won't let me.

'Yeah, whatever. I bet I can do it better than her, anyways.' I mutter under my breath, rolling my eyes to the back of my head. His eyes widen, as his head tilts to the side, questioning the words that have came out of my mouth.

'First of all, don't roll your fucking eyes at me.' he growls, as his grip tightens around me. His voice alone, making me grow weaker as his face structure hardens on the spot. His cheekbones more defined than ever, while his jaw is clenched, making it lock in that position.

Once again, my breath hitches around my throat, wanting to provoke him even more. Wanting to challenge him and test his limits, just so he can show me how rough he can get. But, I have to remind myself, we are in a bathroom, with our friends right outside, who don't even know that we're in here. Together. I look up at him, innocently, while nodding my head. Completely obeying his orders.

Only for now.

'Second of all, I'm sure you can do it better than her. Absolutely. But, that doesn't mean you won't have to prove yourself. Am I right, little one?' my eyes widen at the nickname, having him never called me that before, only now understanding how sexy it is when it's coming from him.

His thumb brushes past my cheek, moving along my face, until it reaches my lips. He slowly drags his digit on my bottom lip, gently pushing it downwards, leaving my mouth slightly agape. His eyes disconnect from mine, as they observe my plump lips for a few seconds, until they make their way back on my eyes. My heart is beating too fast, while my eyes never leave his. The way he talks to me, the way he treats me, the way he touches me, makes me weak, as my panties start to dampen, just by his touch on my face and the look in his eyes.