𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 :

Six o'clock.

I really haven't missed these early mornings, I think to myself. I've just woken up, fully rested and ready to start the day. Usually, I wouldn't wake up this early. I'm not really a morning person. I never have been. But considering that all my lectures are during the early hours of the morning, I've had to become one.

Today I feel different. I feel motivated. After my little breakdown yesterday, I realised that life is too short, and I'm still really young. If something's meant to happen, it'll happen. No stress, just vibes.

I get out of bed and make my way over to Ally's room. She asked me to wake her up early this morning, so she can have enough time to have some breakfast and get ready.

Of course, she wants to look all cute for her Prince Charming.

I enter her room and make my way over to Sleeping Beauty. She has her back turned against me, as she's peacefully sleeping in the middle of her double bed. Why are there so many pillows on this freakin' bed? I question myself, while removing some pillows off Ally's face.

'Ally Paaaallyyy' I say sweetly, trying to wake her up.

'Mmm, I'm up, I'm up!' she says while she quickly sits up on her bed. I give her an odd look. She has never and I mean never, gotten out of bed this easily. I give her a questioning look.

'Well, that was easier than I thought. Since when are you a morning person?' I ask her, while getting off her bed and opening the blinds in her room, to let the sunlight in. I decide to open the window, just see whether it's cold outside. I frown, it's quite chilly. At least the sun is still out.

'Since I've realised that I take literal ages to get ready and make myself look presentable' Ally says while she's getting out of bed. I shut the window and make my way out of Ally's room, headed to the bathroom.

'Well, it only took you 22 years to figure out what time management is actually like!' I say sarcastically while I hear Ally's fake, sarcastic laugh behind me.

'Ha, ha. You're hilarious. Don't take ages in the bathroom, I want to brush my teeth!' she shouts back. After I reassure her I won't I make my way over to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. I look at myself in the bathroom mirror and give myself a smile.

'We've got this!' I say to myself. Always speak to yourself positively, self-love is crucial.

I make my way over to my room and sit down in front of my vanity. Ally isn't the only one who wants to make herself look presentable today. I know I'm going to see him, so I want to look good. I smile at the thought of seeing him today. I wonder what colour shirt he'll be wearing.

I shake the thought of Chris off my head, otherwise I won't get anything done today. I quickly grab the TV remote and put some Friends on Netflix, just for background noise. I proceed with the casual, makeup routine I always use.

I prime my face and I start doing my base. I lightly chuckle when I hear Ross' voice coming from the TV.

'We were on a break!' Men, I think to myself.

I contour my face and add some setting powder on the appropriate places. I proceed with my eyebrows and my eyeliner, as well as my mascara. I brush the powder off my face and quickly add some blush on my cheeks and nose. I finish off with some highlight and some lip balm.

I quickly brush and straighten my hair and after that's done, I decide what kind of jewellery I want to wear today. I find some small, gold hoops and chuck them on. Pleased with the result, I make my way over to my closet.