𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :

Me
I know exactly what you found. I realised when I got home. I'm SO sorry!

Professor Evans
Why are you sorry? I was the one that took them off. If anything it's my fault ;)

Me
They're my favourite panties :(

Professor Evans
Shame, you're not getting them back

Me
So you're telling me you don't wanna see me in them again? ;)

Professor Evans
I wanna see you without em more ;)

Me
That can always be arranged ;)

Professor Evans
I loved falling asleep in your arms

Me
I loved every minute I spent with you.

Professor Evans
Makes two of us baby

Me
I'll see you tomorrow?

Professor Evans
Absolutely, goodnight

Me
Goodnight

And with that, I placed my phone back on my bedside table and fell asleep, with the thought of him holding me again. Hoping to dream of him, I shut my eyes and dozed off.

- THE NEXT DAY -

Early Thursday mornings are usually awful, but just the thought of seeing him again, made today a lot easier. The feeling of soreness was making my whole body ache, barely being able to lift myself off my bed this morning but I'm not even going to complain.

I was already half way through getting ready, when Ally furiously walked in my room, making me my put my curling iron down, carefully. I gave her a look of confusion as she crossed her arms and stared right at me.

'What do I wear?' the blonde girl questioned before she pouted.

'I don't know Al, what ya feelin?' I returned her question before brushing through my thick curls, making them fall graciously on my shoulders. Satisfied with the result, I turned the curlers off and let them rest on my desk while retouching my lipstick.

'I'm not feeling well today, but I promised you yesterday that I'd go speak to Chris, so I have to look presentable.' the girl explains, while she sighs. I turn to look at her with a worried look on my face.

'What's the matter sweet cheeks? Why do you not feel good today?' I ask her, making my way over to her to be able to see her better.

'I kept waking up throughout the night, so I'm shattered today.' she says with a yawn, making me laugh. She's a true, little drama queen. I shake my head at her, making my way over to where my wardrobe is. The truth is, I have no idea what I'm going to wear today either.

What does the occasion call for? What do you wear when you're about to face your Professor after jumping his bones off the night before?

'I mean you'll look hot whatever you decide to wear. Why don't you go with something simple today? A pair of sweats? A nice top? It'll look cute if you style it correctly.' I say to Ally, trying to encourage her. Of course she doesn't have to dress like a fashion icon everyday. No one does. But, I know she wants to. Purely because of that little Australian.