𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 :

I have completely and utterly frozen.

I am looking over at the entrance of the Cocktail Bar. The bodyguard who is guarding the front door is having - what it seems like - a friendly encounter with none other, than Ally's crush, Professor Hemsworth. Before I can nudge Ally and warn her about who is ahead of us, I - again - freeze right in my spot and lose the ability to speak. He is there.

Professor Evans is here.

He looks so alluring. His once 'scruffy look' is now gone, considering he is clean shaven. You can see his dimples a lot clearly when he smiles. He's wearing a simple, tight white t-shirt that hugs his body amazingly. A pair of black fitted jeans and a red and white bomber jacket. It's not until he turns around that I can see him from behind. Shook. That man has ASS.

Professor Hemsworth looks sexy as hell too. Dressed in a black, fitted t-shirt and simple black jeans. My God, these two men are ravishing. That's until my eye catches the rest of their group behind them. Two brunette men are standing right beside them, whilst also chatting to the bodyguard. Both men are sexy as fuck. One of them is a bit taller than the other, with curly brown hair and ocean blue eyes. The other one, is a bit shorter, with slightly darker hair, but a little shorter. Oh wow, he's hot. He also has blue eyes. God really does have favourites after all.

I quickly nudge Ally, making her take her eyes off her phone and look at me.

'What?' she gives me a confused look.

My eyes are still wide open from the shock. This isn't happening, please tell me this isn't happening.

'Right, I want you to keep calm, and listen carefully to what I'm about to tell you' I pause. I can tell she's confused.

'Look at the very front of the que and Keep. Your Shit. Together.' I say in-between pauses, to emphasise how serious I'm being.

Ally squints her eyes and looks at the front of the que. Her mouth is shaped as an 'O' and her eyes are wide open. She's not even blinking. In any other situation, this would be funny. But not now. Not when we are out, dressed like this, with our Professors ten feet away from us. May I also add that for the past week or so, we both, haven't been able to stop thinking about these two men?

'Irin. WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?' Ally whisper-shouts at me. I have butterflies in my stomach. He looks so fucking hot.

'Right, okay. Listen, they are at the front of the que so they'll go in first. They will be seated before us, so it's not like we're going to bump into them or something, right? We go in, get to Khloe and Zara, sit down and get on with our night. If they see us and either of them decide to say 'Hello' then we'll just be nice and have a friendly encounter. It's cool, we just need to be cool' I state nervously, trying to convince myself more than I'm trying to convince Ally.

The four men are now out of my sight, which means they've gone in.

'It's a good thing we look hot though' Ally says with a cheeky smile. Oh, here we go. Confident Ally alert. Although, that's not a bad thing. We could use some Bad Bitch Energy right now.

I can't help but wonder, has he been here before? Does he come here often? Does he live around the area? Are they here as a group of single men having a normal 'Boys Night' or are they meeting someone? Is he meeting someone? Are they going to be sitting at the roof terrace? I hope not because we will definitely have to interact with each other if they are. Is that a bad thing though? I wanted him to see me like this, I literally thought about him while I was getting ready. So many questions. I need to pull myself together.

We have now entered the building. The smell of alcohol is piercing through my nose. The loud music is echoing in my ears making my eardrums hurt. Ally and I make our way towards the elevator. The roof terrace is always quieter, which is why we always choose to come here for a catch-up with the girls. Once we are on the top floor, we make our way through the bar, so we can reach the big balcony, as I call it. We get a lot of friendly greetings from the waiters here, seen as we've been coming here for a few years now. Before Ally and I were legally allowed to come here for drinks, we used to always come here for food. That's how we know mostly everyone.