𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :

'Ally, just go to his office and say that you need to talk to him about the conference.' I say to my friend, who is currently getting more and more nervous about facing Hemsworth.

'I know. I will. Do I look okay?' she questions as she adjusts her -well, my- trousers on her. I pull her hair to the front and fix her top so her bra strap stays hidden. I smile at her and urge her to walk down the stairs.

'Absolutely fan-fucking-tastic!' I say confidently, to give her a little boost. Ally's not usually like this. She's more self-assured and positive, but I guess she really likes him so he makes her nervous. She lets out a sigh, before we part our ways.

'Just act normal, play nice!' I remind her, before she can start heading towards his office.

'Okay babe, I'll meet you in the car, okay?' she states, making me nod. I give her an encouraging smile as she walks away from me. This is exciting. It's probably the first time Ally and Hemsworth are getting some alone time. Even if it's for ten minutes or so.

I turn around, starting to make my way to Chris. Butterflies in my stomach. We were giving each other looks throughout the whole lecture. I think it's safe to say that I may be in trouble.

Which excites me even more.

My eyes look for him, and they find him. But he's not on his own. He's surrounded by a group of girls.

My jaw clenches as his hand makes its way to his chest, while he tilts his head backwards and laughs at what one of the girls said. My heart drops as my blood starts to boil. Seeing him enjoying the presence of those girls so much irritates them hell out of me. What's so fucking funny anyways?

Two of the girls wave him off as they quickly thank him, making their way towards the exit. As they both walk past me, one of them gives me a quick smile, knowing we're in the same class. As much as I am not in the mood to smile, I kindly return. The short, brunette next to her is fangirling over Chris.

'Oh my gosh! How hot is he!' she says to her friend excitedly, making me want to go over to her and cause havoc. I let a breath out, while ignoring the girl, trying to contain my anger.

I start making my way over. As I'm approaching, I hear the blondie that's standing right in front of Chris cackle. If I had a list with the Top Ten Most Annoying Sounds, her fucking laugh would be on it. It literally goes through me.

Honestly, what's so fucking funny?

'So, you'll be on the trip, correct?' she asks while eyeing him up and down. Her fingers playing with the ends of her blonde hair, while she's looking at him like he's a snack.

Which he is, but not for her.

'Yeah, of course!' Chris says, smiling at the both of them.

That's it, I'm going to murder him.

'Well, I'll make sure to be there, then!' she says flirtatiously, while attempting to make her voice somewhat sexier.

I'm going to throw up in my mouth.

After I hear those words fall out of her mouth, I'm furious. The only thing going through my head right now, is going over there, grabbing her hair and yanking her to the floor. This image somewhat gives me joy. Such ladylike actions. I let a breath fall out of my lips, not knowing what to do.

Chris hasn't noticed me and neither have the two girls standing in front of him. They're both too preoccupied staring at his biceps, which fills me with anger even more. My jaw is still clenched, not releasing any tension. That's it, I'm making my way over there.