𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :

I make my way through the campus as fast as I can, not wanting to keep Ally waiting outside, in the cold. My car keys are in my hand, as I quickly rush over to my parking spot. Ally is leaning against the passenger's door, patiently waiting for me. I fasten my pace.

'Hey, how did it go?' I say quickly, before talking to her about anything else. She looks over my way, having a big smile plastered all over her face. Oh, it definitely went well!

'So good! He was so sweet! We talked about the conference and how he's glad that I'll be attending. He spoke to me about what we'll be doing there, and how the weekend will go, and when that was over, we spoke about multiple things. He asked about Liam, and everything!' the blondie says, as her eyes sparkle with interest and happiness. I can't help but smile. It's such a nice feeling when you can see that your best friend is experiencing such lovely emotions.

'I want the full details. I want to know what the conversation was like, from beginning to end. Those are some great news Al. I'm so glad you packed up the courage to talk to him!' I exclaim excitedly, while making my way in my car, settling in the driver's seat. Ally gives me an adoring smile as she copies my motions, and making herself comfortable in my car.

'I'll give you all the details when we get home. You know what we completely forgot though?We haven't messaged Liam.' Ally reminds me.

I mentally slap myself for forgetting to keep in touch with Liam. He has been in Boston for a good week now and neither of us have bothered to text him, or make any plans with him.

'Fuck sake, I completely forgot. My mind has been elsewhere lately.' I admit to Ally, as she nods in agreement.

Life has been so hectic recently, that all I have been able to think about is Chris. It's like he has completely taken over my ability to think about anything else. It's all just him.

'Chris brought him up earlier, that's when it hit me. So, I was thinking, maybe I should message him today? If he's free tonight, I don't see why we shouldn't go for a meal or whatever he's in the mood for.' Ally explains, making me nod my head in agreement, before finally setting off from the campus.

'That's fine by me. It'd make our Thursday night less boring. Plus, I really want to see him before he leaves again.' I say to Ally, as she's taking her phone out of her pocket, immediately typing away.

'So, how did it go with Evans?' the girl next to me questions, while her eyes are still on her phone screen. I sigh, while my eyes are still focused on the road.

'It was more eventful than I thought it would be.' I admit to Ally, making her take her eyes off her phone, focusing them on me next. She furrows here eyebrows gives me a questioning look.

'What does that mean?' she asks.

'Do you have any idea who that blonde bimbo is, in our class? Awfully inserted hair extensions, tragic makeup skills , as well as fashion sense?' I return Ally's question with one of my own. She takes her eyes off me as she starts to process the information I just gave her.

'There's a lot of those in our class, but I don't remember any names. Point her out to me tomorrow and we'll try finding her Instagram.' Ally exclaims, curiosity feeding her eyes. I nod in agreement and proceed with my story.

'Well, Chris asked me to see him after the lecture, so I walked over, right? As soon as I get there, what do I see? Evans, surrounded by a bunch of girls.' I exclaim in frustration, getting worked up again. Ally gasps and covers her mouth with her hand, dramatically.

'That would have pissed me off!' she exclaims, agreeing with me. Thank God this one makes me feel a little bit more sane.

'Oh, trust me. I don't know how I stopped myself from going over there and creating absolute chaos. Anyways, I went over, trying to act all tough, and dry with him, but it just didn't work.' I sigh, looking over to Ally quickly, before looking directly in front of me again, not forgetting that we are in a car. Which I'm driving. Ally smiles at me, leaning against her seat more.