𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨 :

My breath hitches as soon as I read the message, a smile forming on my lips. My eyes trail off to him, catching him looking right back at me. That handsome smile of his, displayed on the edge of his lips, along with that intensely alluring glaze, that makes my heart skip a beat every time I look at him.

I slowly remove my stare off him, trying not to get too inattentive as to what's occurring around me. I attempt tuning back into Sebastian and Anthony's conversation, but my eyes haven't left the round clock that's resting on the wall behind Ally and Liam.

A combination of anxiety and excitement is spreading all over me, as my heart begins to pump faster. The idea of seeing Chris again, sends shivers down my spine as my whole body is striving for more contact with him. Whether it's physical or emotional, it doesn't concern me, as long as I am around him.

The real question is, how will we both manage to leave the lounge area without looking suspicious? Realistically, we will not be able to fool everyone in this room. Ally and Hemsworth will definitely know that something is occurring right under their noses, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. They could always cover for us, if cover is needed.

My eyes glance at the clock once again, letting me know I have four minutes left, until I make my move. I scan the room, observing everyone.
Tom is passionately speaking to Liam about the results of the previous races, making assumptions about who could be the new champion, this year. They both look awfully interested in their conversation, which only makes it easier for me, as I'm hoping they won't notice mine, or Chris' absence. My eyes make their way over to Sebastian, who is fully consumed by his conversation with Professor Mackie, passionately speaking about topics that I'm not familiar with. Lastly, Hemsworth and Ally are too busy gazing into each other's eyes to pay attention to anything that's going on around them.

It should all be fine.

Suddenly, Chris stands up, making Sebastian quickly take a look at him. His phone is resting beside his ear, as he uses his shoulder for support. Looking at Sebastian, he points to his phone with his index finger and slowly mouths 'It's my sister!', making his friend give him a reassuring nod, as if he's giving him permission to leave the area. Before Chris can exit the lounge, he blurts out some random phrases, to sound like he's actually on the phone, making it more convenient for everyone around him.

Gosh, what an actor.

I wait patiently, for a couple of minutes to go by, before I can exit the room. My leg is bouncing up and down on the marble floor, as a result of my nerves playing up. I glance at the clock one more time, before I decide that it's my time to make a move.

'Sorry, do you have any idea where the bathroom is?' I sweetly ask the two men, who are seated a few feet away from me. Sebastian looks at me first, before he starts giving me directions to where I need to be.

'Down the hall, on your right. It's a black door, you won't miss it!' he says, giving me a soft smile, before returning to his conversation with Anthony. I quickly thank him, as I get up from my comfy seat.

I don't look behind me, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone, scared of giving my little secret away. My pace is steady while headed to the bathroom. Excitement flooding my body, pushing away any hints of anxiety I had before. I turn right, down the narrow hallway, like Sebastian told me to, as I eventually see the black door, approaching it slowly.

Before entering, I take a deep breath, trying to ignore the butterflies that have been going crazy in my lower stomach. I place my hand on the silver door knob and swiftly turn it to the right, opening the door, revealing a smiley Chris leaning against the counter, with his arms crossed in front of his chest.