"Oh, it was the time when I woke up to him squishing my face right?" I asked.

Albert nodded "My five best agents are currently off duty so for the time being Colonel you will be agent number 6."

"Please spare me from the dumb names!" Moran yelled.

"I guess you would only like it if a 9 was added" I grinned.

Moran paused then laughed "You can help me with that."

"I think we should stop" I suggested he was confused until he saw me looking to Moneypenny she was blushing badly.

Moneypenny then took us onto a boat I was sitting down on the side with her "What in gods name are we doing on the river Thames?" Moran asked.

I was trying to get my hair under control since the wind was moving it about annoying me but I had to use my hands to keep myself steady on the boat making me sigh.

I then felt someone moving my hair back into my place for me I looked to see Moran bent down in front of me grinning with both of his hands on the sides of my head "Having some trouble?"

"Thank you" I sighed happily.

"We are almost there" Moneypenny informed us.

We turned into a tunnel in the wall next to the Thames and a gate opened we stopped inside next to the stairs leading to a door "What is this place?" Moran asked then put an arm around my knees and lifted me onto his shoulder.

"What are you doing!?" Moneypenny yelled as I was left speechless I didn't need to steady myself since Moran has such a strong grip.

"Carrying her over the gap she will fall in otherwise" Moran carefully put me down.

"Thanks" I grinned and we went inside "This Herder's workshop" I explained as we saw all sorts of weapons and clothing.

"Bloody hell! This looks like a store on Savile Row" Moran looked around.

"Well having someone walking out with armour wouldn't look to good" I showed some of the clothes have it "Its all hidden he also makes some of my dresses."

"For protection?" Moneypenny asked me.

"No I wanted pockets" I answered.

We went into the back that was a factory making everything they sell "They make equipment for M16 they also made your silenced rifle that you used in Durham, Colonel" Moneypenny explained "This is the most technologically advanced workshop in the whole British Empire."

"These are all quite nice! Would anyone notice if one of these fancy coats was to go missing?" Moran pointed at one.

"Don't even think of it everything here is strictly confidential," She told him.

"She is right Moran" Herder came up to us "Not even my people the Germans were capable of manufacturing an automatic pistol it's quite bothersome when so many of your countrymen are so stupid."

"But the ladies here are quite intelligent" Herder came over to me and bought his hand up then traced a finger over my lips "Its nice to see you, Lady Pandora."

"You mean feel" I poked his forehead surprising him.

He just smiled at me "So how was the rifle you took to Durham?" Herder asked as we walked towards the back.

"Oh, that I broke it! Probably from firing it too much in a short time" Moran shrugged.

"WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU!? I TOLD YOU IT WAS NOT MADE FOR RAPID FIRE!!" Herder freaked out.

"Well, William wanted me to make him dance and (name) looked so captivated at the show I couldn't stop" Moran explained.

Herder was leaning against a wall done with Moran already "Sorry but it was wonderful I'm amazed by everything you can make" I pat his head.

"You really did enjoy it?" He asked me.

"Fully I couldn't stop smiling" I grinned.

"I wish I could see such a sight" He reached out and touched my lips again feeling my smile.

"Hey don't do that to her chest next" Moran added.

Moneypenny stared at him "He isn't the pervert the one who asked that is" I sighed.

Moran just shrugged "Um Mr Q this.." Moneypenny held up the rifle in its case.

"Yes, I will have a look at the rifle" He nodded.

Herder examined the rifle and instantly could tell that it was made in Britain and was made to look like a Russian rifle "Harris wasn't killed by a Russian agent but one of our own?" Moneypenny asked shocked.

"I see this is why I'm more vital this time than normal it must be someone of very high status" I added.

"Herder do you have any idea who could have made that rifle?" Moran asked.

"Call me Q! Ah never mind, for the quantity of weapons being supplied to the battlefield they would need a stable production line I know everyone who produces weapon in England there are some potential suspects but to trim it down I would need to make further investigations" Herder answered.

"While you are pinning down the suspect mind if I take a look at the new toys you cooked up?" Moran grinned excitedly.

"Sure thing just wait a moment I will get someone to show you both around" Herder answered.

"Both?" Moneypenny asked.

"I want Lady Pandora to see all my inventions" He explained, "I also heard she knows how to handle a pistol."

She looked to me shocked "I have a bad leg but I can shoot just haven't needed to use it much since I have many thorns ready to sting anyone and one is especially dangerous" I motioned towards Moran.

Moran was checking out a pistol "Is this the latest masterpiece? What's that on it say? P? Another weird thing well it's mine now."

"Colonel you can't!" Moneypenny yelled, "Everything designed by Mr Q in this facility is my responsibility!"

"Just make a list of what you need and put it under my name" I ordered.

"Your so generous!" Moran hugged me then kissed my cheek and ran off like a child in a sweet shop well I guess like me in a sweet shop.

I held my cheek then laughed "He's so disrespectful" Moneypenny sighed.

"Let him have his fun and please do support him when I can't during this mission I can sense it will be a tough one," I asked of her she was confused but then nodded.

I went back first to find Albert sitting at his desk he smiled at me then got a little nervous.

"I saw three of the men who work here just walking around bored I thought they were off duty?" I asked.

"I expected you to notice your observant" Albert laughed "This job above all will give Moran the motivation he desperately needs he will get distracted but with you there he won't forget the mission even for a second."