He then left "Fancy bitch" Moran hissed when he came out of hiding so Mycroft didn't see him, the nickname made me laugh making him grin.

We then went inside "Hello Albert" I greeted him.

He hugged me to himself making Moran groan we then went to another room so he could explain the situation fully "Afghanistan and India I see" Moran mumbled, "Is that why you summoned me?"

"I'm glad that you caught on so quickly Colonel Moran you have fought in the Afghan war and are familiar with the Indian territory" Albert grinned "Above all, however, you are considered dead so if you were to fail, no connection back to us could be established fairly convenient isn't it?"

Albert then panicked seeing me glaring at him "Don't speak about the potential death of our friends so casually" I told him.

"I'm sorry (name)" He apologised sincerely "William to think that this job is made for you Moran."

"Even if William approved of it it doesn't give you the right to treat me as you would your Shepard dog Albert" Moran glared at him.

"I know it wouldn't be beneficial to William's and (name)'s pursuits either if you were to die and (name)'s health would take a dive, and lose her smile too" Albert responded.

"Say are you sure we should be talking about this in this Gloomy Lady's presence?" Moran asked pointing at Moneypenny who is Albert's secretary.

"Miss Moneypenny is sweet and is very loyal" I added.

"Thank you, Lady Pandora," She told me as she put down our tea and some snacks they were all sweets.

"She has sworn her trust to William's cause, she is an exemplary former agent of the secret service bureau she will be accompanying you for data analysis" Albert explained.

"What? Isn't that (name)'s job? I rather have an angel by my side" Moran admitted.

"(name) won't be able to go with you at some parts since it would be too much for our hearts she will be helping with getting on the good side of the nobles especially our target once we find out who they are" Albert explained.

"My name is Moneypenny I hope we can work well together" She bowed her head to Moran.

"I don't need any help I can do this by myself" Moran complained.

Albert sighed "Colonel may I remind you that you are not an official member of the M16 as such you need her to accompany you."

"She is very skilled" I added and Albert looked to me curious since I haven't seen her during a mission "She makes exceptional sweets."

Albert ruffled my hair while Moran seemed to be in a better mood now.

Moneypenny explained how she knew the recent victim called Hairs he was killed and had a child recently. She also explained how she refuses to see her friends get slaughtered by the enemy of our empire.

"Please allow me to accompany you" Moneypenny asked.

"Do what you want" Moran sighed.

"First we should have the rifle that Harris sent us examined, take it to Q he should take a look at it" Albert suggested.

"Q? You mean Herder! Why do you all have these silly names?" Moran asked.

"We are a secret intelligent service after all and (name) came up with the name" Albert explained.

"Are you tired?" I asked Albert since I know I didn't.

"One time when you came to visit you fell asleep at my desk I was talking to Herder and we were discussing names then as a joke he asked you saying getting a name from someone who has such a beautiful voice would bless him with luck then you whispered the word Q surprising us so he took the name" Albert explained with a grin on his face.