Chapter Fifteen

(Kokoro and her boyfriend didn't die from the battle, they were really injured, but they were being taken away to a highly locked up facility. They listen your speech on the radio.)

Kokoro: He..will..pay.

Boyfriend: We'll get out...of here and....get our revenge together.

Guard: Hey shut up.

(As the guard keeps an eye on them, Kokoro thinks to herself.)

Kokoro: *talks inside her head* He lied to me. He lied about everything. But the bigger question is.

(She looks at her boyfriend.)

Kokoro: *talks inside her head* What's his true quirk? How did he defeat us with a unimaginable power?

(She gets a flashback of you and her, out in public as the both of you were breaking up.)

Y/n: Y'know, I had enough of you. You treat me like shit, you use your quirk to abuse me, you never gave a damn about my feelings, and you never loved me. I was your puppet. If I ever see your face again, who knows what will happen.

(Kokoro gets pissed as she was about to grip you, to paralyze you, but you created a force field around you. She was stuck on the other side.)

Y/n: Don't ever come near me, my family, my friends, or my life ever again.

(You look the other way.)

Y/n: Goodbye Kokoro.

(You walk away from her. As she was still inside your barrier you can hear her yelling if at you and banging on your barrier.)

Boyfriend: Baby?

(Kokoro snaps back to reality, as she looks back him.)

Boyfriend: Somethings wrong.

Kokoro: What do you mean?

Boyfriend: We're not moving.

(They hear a commotion outside, as guards are attacking someone or something. They hear their screams.)

Kokoro: Babe what's happening?

Boyfriend: I don't know.

(They hear a sudden bang on the door.)

??? 1: They're in here.

??? 2: Good, let's finish this now.

(As the doors immediately opened, two figures come inside.)

Shigaraki: So you're the two that caused the ruckus?

Kokoro: Who the hell are you?

Dabi: That's not important.

Shigaraki: Now now Dabi, it's safe to tell them who we are.

(Shigaraki stares at Kokoro with his creepy eyes.)

Shigaraki: We are the League of Villains and that U.A student is our problem, so is every hero.

(Kokoro gets scared.)

Shigaraki: Deadly Rose is just a knockoff of our operation, as of you saw the doctor. That's why you were able to have three quirks.

Kokoro: How did you...

(Shigaraki places his hand on Kokoro's face.)

Shigaraki: But now you know too much.

(Kokoro starts to decay, the only thing she thought of was you. Then she died.)

Boyfriend: BABE!!!

(Kokoro's tries to attack Shigaraki, but Dabi, releases his flames on him, burning alive.)

Dabi: We should get going before this thing explodes.

Shigaraki: Right.

(As the two villains leaves the van, a portal opens. Once they left, the van exploded.)

(As for you and Midnight, the both of you were at the airport, meeting up with the other heroes.)

Fatgum: How are you feeling?

Y/n: I'm fine, arm is gonna have to recover more.

Mount Lady: It's surprising that we haven't seen or met each other until now.

(You look at her.)

Y/n: I was wondering why you weren't at the convention.

(Kamui Woods and Edgeshot give Mount Lady a stink eye.)

Edgeshot: He does have a point.

Kamui Woods: Where have you been?

(Mount Lady freezes, and has a flashback that she stayed in her hotel room, in her bed, eating a whole bunch of junk food.)

Mount Lady: No reason.

Security Man: Your flight to Japan is ready for boarding.

Y/n: That's us.

Midnight: Are you ready to go home?

(You nod.)

Y/n: Absolutely.

(You look down at your locket, looking at the picture of you and Yaoyorozu.)

Y/n: *talks in your head* Momo I'm coming home.

(You were surprised as you and the other heroes were boarding a private jet. You were like a little kid, amazed about being inside a private jet. As the jet flies into the air, you put your headphones on and relax.)