Chapter Two

(The entire convention was filled with heroes from around the world. You were surprised that there was a amazing assortment of heroes there.)

Y/n: Wow this is amazing.

(You were at Midnight's booth, as her assistant.)

Midnight: Why don't you look around, have some fun?

(You look at her.)

Y/n: Are you sure? It would be a shame for me to be leaving you.

(You make her blush a bit, she smiles nervously.)

Midnight: I'll be fine, just go and have a good time.

Y/n: If you say so.

(You leave the booth.)

Midnight: *talks in her head* God I want him so bad.

(You started walking around the convention, as you saw many heroes, Bashbuckler, Shadow Skull, Bombastic Man, DJ Plutonium, and many more. You walked up to DJ Plutonium's booth, as it was a surprisingly dance floor. Just hearing his auto tuned voice, makes you join in on the dance floor. The thing was that he kind of reminded you of Present Mic.)

DJ Plutonium: Alright, let's keep it going, with the dance-a-thon. How about YOU!!!

(The light shined on you, as you walked toward the center of the dance floor.)

DJ Plutonium: Alright dude, good luck.

(He suddenly turns the next song on.)

(As you started to get into the beat, there was no escape. You wanted to a certain dance for a long time. So you just started to do the torture dance, while getting into the beat. Then you started twirling and breakdancing.)

DJ Plutonium: Hey let me get in the action.

(He jumps over his DJ set, then immediately starts doing the torture dance beside you, when it hit the chorus. As it ended, the people cheered.)

DJ Plutonium: You got some moves kid, here take this.

(He hands you a jacket, as it's a light gray, with olive green linings.)

DJ Plutonium: On the house.

(He gave you a bro hug. As that was over you continued to go to different hero booths. The next hero you visited was your one of your sister's favorite hero Doctor Love.)

Doctor Love: Hi, what's your name?

Y/n: My name is Y/n, my younger sister is a huge fan.

Doctor Love: Aw that so sweet.

(She autographs a picture of her and gives it to you. You also came across your brother's favorite hero as well, Prince Crimson, you see him sitting in his seat. His dark red blazer, black turtle-neck. With his slicked down black and red tipped hair covering his left eye, and violet eyes gave you memories.)

Prince Crimson: Well hello there.

Y/n: Hello Prince Crimson, my brothers such a huge fan of you. I wish to give him an autograph.

Prince Crimson: Say no more my dear boy.

(He gives you an autograph.)

Prince Crimson: I hope your brother will enjoy it.

Y/n: Thank you sir.

(As you were walking around the convention, you saw someone that you wished you never saw. But when you took a closer look, you knew it was her.)

Y/n: Oh shit.

(You saw her turning her head a bit, you hide amongst the crowd. You made it back to Midnight's booth, when she saw you, she knew you were troubled.)

Midnight: What's wrong?

(You hide behind the tarp.)

Y/n: She's here.

Midnight: Who?

Y/n: My ex-girlfriend is here.

(She was shocked.)

Midnight: What?

Y/n: I thought I would never see her again. Oh god I don't know I she would do if she saw me.

???: Excuse me.

(You kept quiet and hid away. Midnight turns and see a girl with violet and black mixed hair. Wearing a gray sweater and black leggings.)

???: Have you seen a boy who has a scar on the left side of his face, really brown curly hair, and he's almost like the same height as me?

(Midnight thinks.)

Midnight: I'm pretty sure he went towards the food area.

???: Thank you.

(As she leaves, you were in the clear.)

Midnight: She's gone.

(You peek out.)

Y/n: *sighs* I can't believe she's here.

Midnight: Hey relax, either keep hiding or face her yourself.

(As hours passed, you kept trying to blend in the crowd, so your ex won't see. Once the first day was coming to a close, some heroes were already closing their booths.)

Midnight: Once your done, meet me back in the VIP room.

Y/n: Gotcha.

(Midnight leaves, you were organizing and cleaning up the booth, until you see some commotion going towards the exit.)

???: Hey come on cut it off.

Jerk 1: Quiet down girl.

Jerk 2: We just wanna sell your things online.

(You quietly sneak up behind them, hearing the commotion.)

???: Please I just wanna get home to my boyfriend.

Jerk 1: Oh? How about you dump his ass and come with us.

Y/n: Allow me to give you dating lessons.

Jerk 2: Huh?

(Your eyes and hair lit up in shining blue, one of them runs up to you.)

Y/n: Lesson one, first impressions.

(You bounce off the wall and kick the guy in the face.)

Y/n: There's no lesson two.

(The other guy tried to throw a punch but you used a force field, making him break his hand.)

Jerk 1: Shit, let's get the hell out of here.

(The two jerks run away. Your colors shift back. You see the citizens stuff was on the ground.)

Y/n: Let me help.

(You helped to pick up some the items and put them back in her bag.)

???: Thank you....Y/n?

(You paused a bit, you moved your head and it was your ex girlfriend.)

Y/n: K-Kokoro?

Kokoro: I knew you were here.

Y/n: *talks in your head* Never in my life I was going to see her again. After what she's done to me.

Kokoro: I want to talk with you.