Chapter Ten

(You were back on school grounds, it was peaceful and quiet.)

Y/n: Home.

(You breathed in, as the wind flows around you, petals of cherry blossoms fall. Everything around look as beautiful as you first came there. The school building was the same. You could hear, students having conversations around campus. You walked back to the dorm, everything was so peaceful, you felt relaxed. As you arrived to the door, you were standing in front of the doors. You suddenly felt nervous about how they'll see you. You slowly opened the door and walked in.)

Y/n: Hello?

(Everyone was in the commons area, as they turned to see you, they were surprised.)

Yaoyorozu: *sobs* Y-Y/n.

(You saw Yaoyorozu running towards you.)

Y/n: Momo.

(She runs into your arms, as she was crying in joy.)

Yaoyorozu: *sobs* I missed you so much.

(You started to tear up.)

Y/n: I missed all of you.

(Everyone was walking up to you as they were very happy to see you return. You thought you were in your room, but you were in Midnight's. As you opened your eyes, she was holding you close, you must've been really tired, that she decided to bring you in her room. Midnight wakes up.)

Midnight: Morning sweetie.

Y/n: Morning.

Midnight: I know you slept well.

Y/n: *chuckles* Yeah.

(You got out her bed, you stretched out a little bit.)

Midnight: Do you know the answer?

Y/n: Of the riddle? I'm still thinking.

Midnight: Well, we have to figure it out soon, because there's going to be an important ceremony at the convention tonight.

Y/n: Kokoro is being such a huge pain in the ass, than she was before.

(As Midnight got up, she was wearing an oversized shirt. You blushed slightly.)

Y/n: I'm going to change.

Midnight: Into what? You don't have your hero suit.

(You paused.)

Y/n: Yeah you're right.

Midnight: But I did find something under your bed, as it smelled like something burning.

Y/n: *talks in your head* I completely forgot about that.

(As everyone returned to the convention center, you all continued to figure out the riddle.)

Hawks: A fire?

Kamui Woods: Maybe.

Y/n: Can't be a star.

Endeavor: Why are riddles complicated?

Fatgum: Something that is accepted. Gold?

Prince Crimson: I should've stayed a little longer to hear more.

(You all were thinking through halfway of the day. Until it was the afternoon.)

Y/n: We hardly made any progress.

Midnight: It's okay Y/n.

(You snapped a little.)

Y/n: It's not, my ex-girlfriend is leading a villain organization, that's planning on killing the heroes at this convention and soon the world.

Midnight: We have to get ready for the ceremony.

Y/n: *sighs* okay.

(You looked at your burnt costume, as it smelled fresh, slightly stitched up. As you made way out of the convention center, you saw someone that you encountered before.)

Y/n: Mind Flayer.

(He noticed you, as he started running. As frustrated you were, you started chasing after him.)

Midnight: Y/N!

(You continued to chased Mind Flayer through the city, as he started to attack. You avoid his yellow mist, suddenly you felt off, you didn't realize it, but your body turned completely light blue. The next thing you knew was that you were running faster to Mind Flayer.)

Mind Flayer: What the hell?

(He was shocked that you were catching up to him, as he made it to the rooftops, you were already there. He immediately stops.)

Mind Flayer: I thought my quirk will make you lose your sanity, soon make you die.

(You stood there, giving him a menacing look.)

Y/n: There's a flaw in your pathetic power. It was effective, I was on the brink of losing my sanity. But I think Kokoro is to scared to face me. So she sent you to do her dirty work.

(Mind Flayer stands there in shock.)

Mind Flayer: SO WHAT IF I AM, YOU'LL DIE AS SOON SHE REACHES THE OTHERS!!!!

(His eyes suddenly started to shine yellow, so we're his hands.)

Mind Flayer: I'LL HIT YOU AGAIN, THIS TIME IT WILL BE PERMANENT!!!!!

(You dashes at you, but he was suddenly blinded by a bright light. As he was able to see again. He suddenly felt multiple punches out of no where. He immediately vomited.)

Y/n: Karma is a bitch isn't it?

(He was shocked as you were behind him.)

Mind Flayer: How?

(You turn to face him.)

Y/n: I believe my quirk is more than force fields, but something that'll make me a great hero. Something to remove garbage like you.

(Mind Flayer was now pissed.)

Mind Flayer: YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

(As he leapt towards you, you immediately threw your arm at him.)

(Just Imagine the scene, like this scenario.)

(As everyone from below was hearing it, Midnight knew where you were. Mind Flayer was critically weak, as you stopped, you threw your arm one more time.)

Y/n: MUDA!!!

(You uppercut him, as he falls off the edge. As you immediately ran to the edge you saw that Fatgum caught him.)

Y/n: He's a member of Deadly Rose, they will regret that they're here, why?

(Everyone looked up at you.)

Y/n: BECAUSE I'M HERE!!!

(Everyone started to cheer.)