Chapter Twelve

(As Deadly Rose began to attack, all of the heroes were defending each other. Midnight and the others were doing the same thing, but Midnight was worried about you. It continued out the convention center, as citizens evacuated, Kokoro planned everything from the start.)

Fatgum: There's too many of them.

Kamui Woods: Where was he?

Midnight: It's my fault, I locked him up in his hotel room, to protect him.

(Hawks flies in the air dropping a Deadly Rose member.)

Hawks: But he knew the answer to the riddle and saved our butts.

Edgeshot: But he flew away from this place.

(Deadly Rose retreated back as the planned their next attack. She stands I stands in front of her loyal members. All the heroes witness this.

Kokoro: The time of heroes is no more, it's time to create a new society. A new image. You all will....

(She gets interrupted by speakers around the area.)

Y/n: I will not let you do this Kokoro. Because I'm here to stop you. I don't give a damn if I'm suspended. A hero should never be stopped for what's at hand.

Kokoro: YOU'RE TOO LATE Y/N, THE TIME OF HEROES MUST END!!!!

Y/n: No it's not, you were always blind by greed and power. That's what you always wanted while we were in a relationship.

Kokoro: YOU WERE MINE!!!

Y/n: I was never yours to begin with.

(The speakers turn off. Kokoro gets pissed.)

Kokoro: KILL THEM!!!!!

(As her army charges at the heroes, someone falls from a building, shining light blue.)

Y/n: MAXIMUM DEFENSE!!!!!

(You axe kick one of the members down to the ground. You stick your landing as you stare at them.)

Kokoro: Don't just stand there, KILL HIM!!!

(You charge at them as you started to beat the hell out of the Deadly Rose members, as the charge at you, you just immediately break them. Two members charged at you, as one of them had a blade quirk and the other one had an eel for a head, you grabbed the blade guy, as you knocked him down to the ground you made his blade, go through the eel guys leg.)

(You continued your rampage, until Kokoro calls him.)

Kokoro: BABE!!!!

(Her boyfriend crashes down and starts to ram you.)

Midnight: Y/N!!!!

(You charged at him as you were blocking him from ramming you. You're body started to shine more light blue.)

Y/n: MORE THAN EVER FIFTY PERCENT!!!!

(A small explosion happens, as you started to punch the boyfriend hard in the chest. The worse came to be, Kokoro used her paralysis quirk on you, then her boyfriend socks you the face hard. You fly a fifty yards away from, as you slid into the damage road, then laid there.)

Kokoro: FINISH HIM!!!

(As her boyfriend slowly walks up to you, a feather flies and hits him in the chest.)

Kokoro: What?

(Midnight, Endeavor, Hawks, Kamui Woods, Edgeshot, Fatgum, and Prince Crimson emerge from a dust cloud that you created. But more heroes emerge behind them. Kokoro was surprised, because there were more heroes that arrived on the scene.)

(Everyone from Deadly Rose, looked around as more heroes are here. Out of nowhere a giant figure appears in the sky. Mount Lady. You slowly see her.)

Y/n: *coughs* There she is.

(Mindnight and Hawks lift you up.)

Hawks: You okay kid?

Y/n: Just got the wind knock out of me, that's all.

(You stand in front of the army of heroes.)

Y/n: GO BEYOND!!!

(Your body shined light blue.)

Y/n: PLUS ULLLTRAAAAA!!!!

(All the other heroes start yelling and started to charge forward.)

Kokoro: ATTACK!!!!

(Both armies start to engage a battle that'll go down into history. You mainly targeted Kokoro, as you tried to attack, she uses acrobatics to avoid her attack. She tries to use her paralysis and petrification quirk, but you avoided them as it hits another Deadly Rose member.)

Kokoro: Why can't you die?

Y/n: I died once, but I'll never make that mistake again.

(You were able to side kick her on her leg, making her fall to the ground. Your jumped in the air to attack, but in shock she uses her nerve manipulation quirk, as you got flung into the air, like you got caught in a rope trap.)

Kokoro: I'll change the world.

(As you were in the air, you spun around and did a slam attack at her.)

Y/n: Not while I'm here.

(You tried throwing punches at her, but she keeps using her nerve manipulation on you, but you manage to make your attacks better, as you started to get a couple of hits on her.)

Y/n: Things change.

(She starts to get scared.)