Prologue

Sacramento, California, United States

10:45 PM

(It's a normal night at a local café, everything is all good, but there are some men that don't look so good. A mysterious figure walks into the café, wearing a long black poncho, with two light blue gauntlets, and a helmet that almost resembling Boba Fett's. The figure walks into a booth and sits down.)

Waitress: Welcome, what can I get you today?

???: A cup of coffee please.

Waitress: Would you like cream with that?

???: Yes please.

Waitress: Coming right up.

(The bad men starting walking up towards the mysterious figure. As they start chuckling.)

???: Can I help you gentlemen?

Man 1: It's not Halloween.

Man: 2: He's a so called hero.

Man 3: He probably has a dumb quirk.

???: I'm gonna have to ask you three to leave.

Man 2: Who will make us?

(The mysterious figure stands up.)

???: I will.

Waitress: Here's your coffee sir.

???: Thank you so much.

(One of the 3 men grab the waitress.)

Waitress: Hey let me go.

Man 1: Shut it. Now hear me and hear me good. We hate your guts.

(The mysterious figure walks up towards the radio, as the man was talking.)

Man 1: DON'T IGNORE ME DAMN IT!

(The mysterious figure turns up the volume.)

???: Oh I love this song.

(The mysterious figure suddenly throws a plate at the one man that was holding the waitress hostage. The mysterious figure then drop kicks that same guy through the window. The next guy used his quirk to create blades with his hand. As he dodged his swing, he suddenly breaks the guys arm, and slams to the table. The last guy tried to escape, but the mysterious Figure activated one his gauntlets, grappling at his ankles making him fall over and bash his head on the floor.)

(The mysterious figure walks up to the waitress.)

???: Are you alright?

Waitress: Yes, thank you.

(The mysterious figure walks back to his table and drinks his coffee down. He looks at the window.)

???: Here's a tip for your trouble. And some extra for the window.

(He gives the waitress a small stack of cash. As the mysterious figure leaves the café, the waitress stops him.)

Waitress: What's your name?

???: I can't tell you, if my secret comes out I'm in deep trouble. If anyone asks, just say a mystery man.

(As the mysterious figure walks away, he jumps between walls of an alley and starts running on the rooftops.)

(The mysterious figure lands in front of a hotel. As he walks in, the man behind the desk sees him.)

Hotel Clerk: Welcome back sir. Hope you have a good night.

???: Thank you kind sir.

(The mysterious figure walks into his room quietly and slowly.)

???: *talks in his head* I hope she's not awake.

(As he closes the door behind him, the lights turn on.)

Midnight: And where were you for the past couple of hours?

???: *talks in his head* Damn it.

(As the mysterious figure removes his helmet and sets it down, it's revealed to be you.)

Y/n: Hey...Midnight.

Midnight: I was waiting for you at the restaurant for three hours.

Y/n: I'm sorry.

(You suddenly got slapped in the face hard by Midnight. You cover your face where she slapped you.)

Midnight: You're not allowed to do hero work, your SUSPENDED.

Y/n: I know.

Midnight: You even took some support items, which is also unacceptable.

Y/n: I take full responsibility of my actions.

Midnight: But you just can't stop taking action. Why do you keep doing it?

(You suddenly got a flashback of when you were in the hospital, talking to Mr.Yaoyorozu.)

Y/n: Before I had my overload. Did Momo say anything to me before I woke up?

Mr.Yaoyorozu: Yes, she said, Y/n we need you now more than ever. My own daughter truly cares about you.

Y/n: I know she does.

(As you were snapped back to reality, you shedded a tear.)

Midnight: *sighs* Look, you gotta stop doing this. I'm not saying this as a mother figure, but as your teacher.

(She suddenly places her hand on your shoulder.)

Midnight: Get some rest, the hero meeting is tomorrow.

(As she leaves your room, you saw something on the night stand. It was a take-out box, with a note;
Got your favorite
-Midnight)

(You opened it up as it's Teriyaki chicken. Then you got another flashback, as you were eating Teriyaki chicken on your birthday in front of Yaoyorozu.)

Y/n: I already ate. Sorry Midnight.

(You put the food in the mini fridge. You changed into shorts and a sleeveless shirt. You rested on your bed.)

Y/n: *sighs* This sucks.

(You showed up in a random area of the city, but it was all destroyed, what's worse is that there were dead heroes all of around you.

Y/n: No....

(You look up in the sky and you see a Pink and Violet smoke in the sky.)

Y/n: NO!