-Part 5-

Ranboo started up the stream and muted his mic. He put up the starting soon screen. He played his playlist and let it run

"So this is the behind the scenes of the famous 'RanbooLive' steams" Aspen said.

Mark laughed at the comment "Yeah, it's weird having you call me Ranboo, but I don't want to leak my name"

"I understand, privacy can be scary ya know. But I think I'm doing a good job"

"Yeah you are" he said while playfully punching her arm "you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be"

Ranboo unmuted the stream and left the blank screen up. "Hello chat welcome, welcome. Today chat, today, we are indeed doing a try not to laugh stream with facecam. Not only that, we have a special guest. So let me just-" he turned on the face cam and chat went ballistic. He was with a girl. The fans were speculating who she was. A sister? A friend? A girlfriend? "All right would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Hi chat!" Aspen said. "You have not been fooled it is I Aspen. In the flesh. In Ranboos room"

"Yes chat this is ACTUALLY Aspen. Aka my best friend. Aka that one dentist place" Mark said

Aspen laughed at the sudden nick name. "Wow so original"

"Shut up" he said "alright let me just turn on media share"

"This looks confusing, which is why I will not start streaming"

"It's not actually"

"Ranboo your like a tech genius."

"I mean, I could help you, but-"

"No" she said "I'll just stick to hijacking your stream"

"Suit yourself" Mark finnished setting up media Share and let the mods start sorting through videos. "So bacially how this works is a video will come through media share and Me and Aspen have to try not to laugh" we each have 5 lives, because we laugh so easily. Ooh and the winner gets to silly string the looser live on my Tik Tok so keep an eye out. let's get started shall we"

The first video came in and it was nothing special. One of the generic videos that get shown in every media share. Multiple videos like that came through until one came through that aspen couldn't help laughing at. It got her every time. It was that one vine of the kid running around the pool with a knife, but it was edited weird. Naturally Aspen laughed because she's Aspen.

The stream went really well. Funny videos, unfunny videos, and pure random videos came through. After about 2 1/2 hours, Aspen lost her laugh life and Ranboo ended the stream. He let out a sigh as he closed out of twitch. Both him and aspen flopped onto his bed and gave a big sigh.

"I don't know how you do this EVERY DAY— my brain hurts after just one"

"It's because I'm a teenage boy spen" he said, trying out a nickname.

Aspen laughed "you've got a point"

At this point it was around 6 so time for dinner. Marks mom said that Aspen could stay for dinner. Their family decided to order pizza so Aspen wouldn't feel bad about not liking dinner. When dinner arived Aspen and Mark made their way downstairs to see marks parents and sister already downstairs.

"Mom, dad, Gracie, I don't think I've properly introduced Aspen. This is my friend from school"

"Hi" aspen said

"Hi, I'm Gracie, the cooler one"

"Yeah, Marks pretty lame"

"Rude" he said

"Hi Aspen, I'm Elenor" the older woman said, aspen figured it was his mom

"Hi"

"Alright let's eat shall we?" Marks dad asked

They sat down and ate. Aspen talked a little about herself and when her and Mark finnished eating they went back upstairs. "THAT WAS SO AQUARD" she whisper yelled

"Yeah.. did not enjoy that" he replied "ooh shit-"

"Ooh god what"

"See for yourself"

Aspen looked over at Ranboos phone to see a picture of them cuddling while asleep.

"I— how?"

"Gracie took this picture while we fell asleep"

"Ooh shit"

"Yeah."

"Welp"

"Yeah..."

"Anyways— what now?"

"Wanna finish watching that movie?"

"Sure!"

Mark pulled out his laptop and put on the movie they were watching earlier. They cuddled up on his bed, doing it subconsciously and finished up the movie. At this point it was dark and Aspen was tired so she figured she'd go home to help take care of the twins.

"Bye" she said pulling him into a hug "thank you for today. Helping me calm down and all and letting me stream with you"

"Ahh it's no problem. We should do it again. I mean maybe not facecam stuff, but more stuff with like challenges and stuff"

"I'm down, we gonna hang out tomorrow?"

"Most likely. We can do whatever. Your house or mine."

"Okay, we will talk about it tommorow. Bye"

"Bye"

And with that aspen left. She went home, making the 5 minute walk and coming into the house. The twins were asleep much to relief of aspen. She knew she'd end up having to do something in the middle of the night though. She took this opportunity to call her other half

"LUNA GREY"

"ASPEN!!"

"How are you?"

"Same old same old, you?"

"Ooh boy, well stupid me caught feelings. Because suprise suprise someone shows me affection and I all of the sudden catch feelings. That just shows you how lonely I am"

"Mark?"

"Yeah, last night I was up all night with Kade and Arlow, and this morning I was a mess, I stated wishing I was living a normal life and not having to be a mom, anyways I broke down i front of him and he took care of me. Gave me hugs, held me and we watched a movie to calm me down. I felt actually safe, I FELL ASLEEP IN HIS ARMS. I have to trust someone a lot to fall asleep in their arms"

"I— wow, umm idk how to do same sex relationships Aspen so I'm not gonna be much help."

"Lesbian, right. Still relationships in general. Help"

"Umm, well it sounds to me that he likes you back. So uhh, I DONT KNOW!! I DONT KNOW HOW BOYS WORK"

"AUGHHHH, WHY CANT I HAVE MORE FRIENDS"

"Idk your just lonely" Luna said as Aspen gave her a death stare "your words not mine"

Aspen screamed into her pillow "I HATE FEELINGS"

"I know I know, you need sleep. So sleep. I love you ass face"

"Love you too moon bitch"

"Alright bye"

"Bye"

Aspen hung up the phone and was left alone with her feelings. She'd never felt the way she felt towards Mark towards anyone else. She loved how he was the same person on steam and in real life. She loved how he could be caring. She loved how he would keep people from hurting her feelings. She loved how he could be sympathetic when needed. She loved his sense of humor. She just loved everything about him. She thought she had no chance. She thought that he didn't like her back. She was wrong. But she didn't know that. She didn't know that he was feeling the exact same way.

A/n
1195 words
Yup. Mainly a filler chapter. Yeah. Idk what else to say. Make sure you eat food and drink water. I love you all
BYEEEE
-Abby💛