Case Closed Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Breaking news. There has been footage of a murder victim from a few months back named Watari who was involved in multiple cases. The following people are currently being arrested. Tsuragmae, the chief of police has been arrested for false police reports, being an accomplice for two murders, and involved in villain activity. Aoyama, once a UA high school student got involved with villain activity, involved in four murders, giving intel for the league of villains, attempted murder, and an accomplice in a illegal human experimentation. Naomasa, a detective, has been working with the league of villains, lying in interrogations, falsely accusing a student of murder, and murder. Currently Tsuragmae and Naomasa have been arrested." The reporter explains.

~~

"Hell yeah!" Eiji yells. Portals appear under the league as y/n tackles Aoyama, draining the portal away from him, the league escape.

"Get off me!" Aoyama yells with anger, trying to get out of y/n's grasp. Shinso appear next to him.

"Can you shut up?" He asks.

"Excuse me--" Aoyama's eyes lose their color. Eiji picks up Aoyama and the squad head to the police cars.

Madam President appears with a smile on her face. "I knew you could do it, L." She says as y/n bows and puts Aoyama in handcuffs and placed him in the police car.

"You solved the case but there is still work to be done." Y/n nods as Madam President walks away.

5 Months Later~

All For One has been arrested and currently resides in Tartarus.

Aoyama is in prison alongside Naomasa and Tsuragmae.

The L/n case is successfully closed.

Watari, Endeavour, and Mr and Mrs. L/n had a proper funeral.

The police involved in the league has been arrested and replaced.

Eiji became a detective once again and Kota moved in with him.

And for the rest of the squad, they joined a part-time program throughout their hero careers and UA career. They were Part-Time Detectives.

Y/n L/n, other known as L has vanished away from people who knew him. Becoming the secluded detective he once was.

The case he was involved in with the squad is called the Sherlock Case, and it was still currently open as the league was still out there. Breaking news has settle through and the case just got a lead.

"Breaking News. The villain named Aoyama Yuga has just escaped prison and is at large. The whereabouts of this vilain is unknown, but investigators are now on it."

"Breaking News. There's a rumor that a detective group with actual teens are working with the detective known as L. Is the rumor false or is the great detective really using teens to solve crimes?"

Eiji, Kota, Bakugou, Shinso, and Todoroki all stand in a conference room surrounded my multiple police and the cheif, who so happens to be Madam President.

"The group of detectives 5 months ago who were solving and involved with multiple cases which were connected to the L/n case is now open once again. Those detectives are with us now and will continue to investigate with the help of our teams. Eiji, if you would please come up here and explain what you have as of now." Eiji nods as he goes to the front, glancing at the squad, he chuckles.