Arc 4: Chapter 81

Start from the beginning

"Please stop bowing to me Prince Judas!" Elenor exclaimed, not pleased about him bowing to her.

"You truly are my life saviour right now." he beamed, holding her hands in his hands in the heat of the moment.

Elenor glanced at their held hands before nodding, "Same goes for me, Prince Judas."

He nearly lost himself in her smile before coming to realisation what he was doing. His eyes gazed down at their hands and he quickly released it, taking large strides away from her.

"I'm-"

"You don't need to apologise.."

He hurriedly shut his mouth causing Elenor to let out a small snort before turning back to Ray who tugged on her clothes to get her attention. Judas lightly laughed before standing beside her, listening to what Ray was talking about.

And just like that, the day ended with Ray getting a bloated stomach due to all the food he had consumed.

-

"Your highness, as you have requested, the slaves in the basement has been moved to another area."

"Is he chained up there?"

"Yes your highness."

"Bring me my whip. The one with spikes."

"Yes your highness."

Heels clacked against the marble pavement, all servants bowed deeply, never once looking up as she walked through the hallways. She descended down the stairs into the silent basement and stopped in front of one cell.

She held the whip in her right hand before swinging it loudly, creating a loud crack sound. Alec stared at her with disdain, his dull eyes boring into hers.

She stood in front of him who was held up to the wall with chains around his wrists and ankles. She stroked his cheek lovingly with a wide smile on her face.

Her eyes glistened in the dark cell as she lifted the whip up, "Shall I punish you? Alec, my sweet butler that secretly left me for days."

Loud whip slashes mixed with giggles echoed through the quiet basement, no humans in sight.

"I know you leave at night where there are no eyes anywhere." she whispered into his ear.

He didn't shudder nor made a sound. All he did was stare at her with no emotions. She smirked, lightly gliding her finger across his skin.

"What happens if I do something to your precious master? Hm Alec?"

Black orbits glared at her as if he was trying to kill her. A smile bloomed on her face, finally she received a reaction, attention from him.

"Don't you dare touch her." his low voice rumbled causing shivers down her spine.

"I won't if you obey me." she responded back.

She grabbed his chin and lifted it up, admiring his facial features. "All you have to do is..."

She whispered into his ear like a devil resting on his shoulder. His frown grew deeper as he continued to listen to her.

"So?" she grinned wickedly, awaiting Alec's reply.

-

Few days passed and it was the day of the party Elenor had to go with Judas. At first she was going to wear a dress from Isabella as she didn't pack many dresses meant for parties and so on but the day before the party, a maid burst into her room and handed her a large box.

Inside the box had a drop waist dress in a light shade of purple, the torso of the dress was embedded with jewels ranging from the tiniest to as big as an eye. The dress sleeves were long and translucent. There were also stiletto heels to go along with the dress.

At first she freaked out after finding out it was all provided by Judas, she kept trying to decline the gift but the maid who had brought it over did not budge until Elenor finally gave in and accepted it.

Her hair was parted to the side with her now long bangs neatly brushed to the side, framing her face nicely.

Thanks to the dress, she didn't need to wear any accessories and did a semi bold makeup look for the outfit.

Elenor stared at herself in front of the mirror for a while before sighing.

"I look this good yet Alec won't be able to see." she muttered to herself, shaking her head before leaving her room.

She walked out to find Judas standing outside, waiting for her. He was wearing a purple suit which matched her dress. His hair was styled into a comma hairstyle instead of his usual natural messy hair.

Judas noticed her figure and his gaze fell upon her. He was frozen in place as he watched her slowly walk over to him. Even though she was wearing heels, she was still shorter than him by a few inches and still had to look up at him.

"Good evening." she greeted with a small smile.

He returned her smile, "Good evening. You look stunning Lady Elenor."

"Thank you, you look stunning as well Prince Judas."

He turned around and cleared his throat, "How about we leave now to the party?"

Elenor nodded, "A prince being late for a party he was invited to doesn't sound good." she teased.

Judas laughed at her teasing before extending his hand out to her as he opened the carriage door, "Being late to a party is better than being early."

This time, she laughed and placed her hand in his, walking into the carriage, "Indeed you are right, your highness."

He felt electric currents running down his body as he held onto her smooth soft hand in his which were the opposite of hers. Coarse and bumpy.

He couldn't help but smile as he gazed over at her hands that were comfortably placed on her lap now that they were riding the carriage to the party.

A surge of wanting to protect those hands and the owner filled him. He wished nothing ill fell upon her.

---

Author's note: so I think I'll put up the discord server link after this chapter, i don't know what else to add in the server so if any of you have suggestions, feel free to tell me in the server <3

((also yes it's called awooga because idk what to name it))