(English)CREATURES:The Lie

Maria and Teresa became best friends ever since they were 6 years old.Their love for the paranormal and unknown phenomenons had gave them a strong and powerful bond with each other.

However they never did Experience Something scary or unnatural.So some of their own stories were fake or just invented by them and even sometimes came only through the internet.

They started to create their own channel and eventually it attracted more people that lead to their overwhelming popularity in many social medias.But most of their stories and contents where all a hoax and untruthful.

One day as Teresa is browsing for more scary stories to copy in the web.she noticed a ritual that can grant them a wish and the only thing they must do is to.summon a dark entity and offer all the things or body parts it will ask from.

All you have to do is to go in a dark room all alone and wait until a dark entity to show up.

At Midnight and in a table with two chairs prepare at least 3 candles enough to lit the dark room.close your eyes and call the entity's name 3 times. Once completed a dark figure will appear and may ask you to cut your body parts for it to consume.

Maria had finally done the ritual.

They sighed since nothing happened.until a gust of wind knocked the candles over and a demon suddenly appeared from.the dark corner.

The girls were.shocked and happy since this was their very first encounter with the paranormal But fear controlled.them.knowing that they must offer something to he demon for the ritual to work."So you're the entity huh?What do you want?Teresa asked

The demon snarled and said with a deep and raspy voice.Yes and i will give you a wish for a single drop of fresh blood from.your wrist.

The girls were shocked.knowing that if they cut their own wrist it may lead to their own death."Don't be scared once it is done all of this will became normal again..it is written on the web" maria assured.

Maria having no worries immediately cut her wrist without thinking.Teresa on the other hand was a bit skeptical but she sighed and immediately cut her own wrist.

Then she realized.

The ritual can only be done by one person.

There will be a dark shadow or entity that will show up and not a demon with sharp teeth.

This is a wrong demon.

"Please bring me back....I beg you dont kill me....i want to end the ritual" teresa cried.

But the demon only smiled.

And as she took her final breath she heard the demon whispered....I lied.