(ENGLISH)TIYANAK

TIYAN=tummy/womb

Anak=child

In the Philippines many people are against abortion...and maybe this story is one of the reasons on why they are really against it.

There are many stories about mythical creatures that continues to live on in the Philippines.

One of them is about the Tianak.

FYI...these are demon babies.

These are vengeful creatures that came from children who have been aborted by their own mother or even those who had died inside their mother's womb.

Many believed that once they died they will go to the purgatory and will be known as a limbo.

After that they will come back from the dead in a form of an innocent baby that can change its own form into a demon child.

They eat any living creatures that will land upon their sight.

They can be seen in forests,creating a crying sound like a baby.

Once someone gets close to it.

It will come back to its own original demon form and will jump towards its prey to feast on their blood and flesh.

In order to kill them you must sprinkle salt or garlic at their body.

Yes...they are similar to vampires but their legs are not proportional with each other.

They can crawl but they are known for pouncing right at their chosen prey.

Becareful.....for not all innocent things you see can always be trusted.