𝟬𝟵

Dig into yourself and explore your feelings, you might find something you never knew you had

•*•

I stared at the photo for hours. Did I look like him?

I traced his strong eyebrows, his slightly rounded nose, his sharp jaw, and his piercing eyes. I walked up in front of my mirror in my small, colourless room. I had long, slender legs and long, slender arms. My shoulders were wide and the muscles of my neck and my Adam's apple were all very prominent.

I guess my face looked like his.

I taped the picture onto my mirror and looked first at Jangil's brows and then mine. My eyes ran between the picture and my reflection, comparing every single feature.

Well, one thing was for sure: I had mom's messy, black, curly hair. I knew because Jangil definitely didn't have messy nor curly hair.

I sighed and ruffled my locks lightly as I fetched my phone from the bed. I stood back up in front of the mirror with the photo taped on it and took a snap and sent it to Jeongguk, capturing both the picture and my reflection.

Not long after, Jeongguk opened the snap.

A sense of relief washed through my body when I knew he was okay enough to use Snapchat. I laid myself down on my bed, propped up on my elbows as I waited for his answer. Almost immediately after, my phone vibrated, announcing a FaceTime call. I accepted and watched a smiling Jeongguk appear on the screen. His skin was paler than ever and it contrasted beautifully with his soft, rosy cheeks and blonde, soft hair.

Jeongguk just was really beautiful.

His eyes sparkled like the whole galaxy as he spoke. "I knew it, Taehyung! Now you just need to find him!"

Jeongguk lives in another world.

"Are you sick, Jeongguk?"

The said male smiled sweetly and tilted his head, the small snowflake hair clip catching some light and reflecting.

God, I had missed that.

"Yup, sore throat." He answered as he repositioned his head. I hummed and nodded weakly.

"Hey, uh... I'm sorry for when I just lashed out on you. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry." I said lowly as I fiddled with my slender fingers.

But Jeongguk only smiled. "You needed it, Taehyung." I laid on my bed with a lifted brow and confused eyes. What? "Have you tried to Google him?"

I rolled my eyes and laid my foot on top of the other behind me. "No. Maybe I don't wanna meet him. I already know he's an asshole, y'know."

Jeongguk smiled. "Just Google him, grumpy. Carpe diem."

Carpe diem. That was the kind of thing hippies say.

"I can't say anything for sure yet, but, sure, I'll think about it." I sighed and looked off to the side, but not looking away enough to watch not Jeongguk giggle and tilt his head.

A small smile tugged at my lips and I had to move my head out of the frame and cover my mouth.

Jeongguk was so calm and warm that he managed to make me feel all hot and bubbly in my chest just over a FaceTime call.