Löve Hürts

This chapter will have a lot of videos.

Rebel Marie Mars & Mick Mars got divorced on January 1st 1996.

Mick got to keep Mars Mt.

Rebel changed her name to Joan Jett Sixx.
She got to work recording a new album with The Blackhearts. Love Hurts was recorded from 1996-1997 and as soon as the Album was out the band went on a tour. But Joan looked different thank her fans remembered her. That had everything to do with a hair cut, some new tattoos and a new out look on life.

The first single off the album was Love Hurts, realesed in 1996 and it came with a video.

But when the tour kicked off in 1997 everyone was shocked at by her new look.

(The openers already went on. Love Hurts Tour 1998)

Joan walked off stage and pasued seeing a familar face she hadn't seen since 1996. "Tommy!" She screamed running into the mans open arms. Tommy beamed and picked the girl up, flinging her over his shoulder. "You look badass Rebs!" He said packing her around. "Tommy, Don't break my girl!" Sebastian called standing behind the drummer. He had given Marty, Lonny and Frankenstine high fives once they all got off the stage. "Since when?" Tommy asked, Joan was still slung over his shoulder. She huffed wanting down.

"A year offically man." Sebastian answered. "How you feeling sexy?" Sebastian asked trying to see the girls face. "Oh just fine." She muttered with a look. "The bloods all rushing to my head though." She snapped. Tommy put her back on her feet. "Sorry about that." He muttered looking her over. "It's fine. You here alone?" Joan asked fixing her top back correctly. "Yea. I wanted to see ya." She gave the man a look and crossed her arms. "And Nikki is worried about you Rebs." Tommy said crossing his own arms. The girl scoffed and started for her dressing room, with the guys following her.

Since her divorce she had went a little crazy. Okay a lot crazy. She made head lines and almost went to jail once for trashing a hotel room so bad she broke Motleys record for worst destuction.

"If he's so worried then why didn't he come himself?" She asked kicking her door open. "Hmm." Tommy started looking around the trashed room. "After the fight you two had he didn't want to risk pissing you off anymore." Tommy said watching her open a vodka bottle. "That's nice." She muttered taking a drink.