Bonus Chapter

Mikaela POV

"Hurry up!" Lila said pulling me outside my dorm.

"Li... Stop pulling me!" I said in protest.

"Yeah! She's pulling you since she doesn't want you to be brainwashed by your fiance whose obviously against this idea of having bachelorette party in the club and keeps calling you not stop!" Laura said to me as I settle myself in the passenger seat. I look at Laura whose completely ready for the party.

The three of us heading to the club where Lila and Laura been begging me to do my so called bachelorette party. Which my boyfriend slash fiance, very against the idea. He's been calling me since this morning and convinced me to cancel it. Instead we can have both bachelor and bachelorette party held together in our new house and spend the night watching movies.

But my friends against the idea and said that a bride and groom should never meet or see each other a day before there wedding.

"Who made such stupid rule!" Yeah that's what my boyfriend/ fiance said.

But then again I choose to side my friends this time since I will be away for one month to them. Yup! His parents gifted us a villa where it place in a island. I swear his parents are crazy rich.

Back to the club.

Right now Lila driving us three to the club while we three dress in a provocative outfit.

( Mikaela outfit )

( Mikaela outfit )

I am wearing spaghetti strap little red dress with a v neck and stop below my button area. It has slight slit in the side to make it more sexy and appealing.

( Lila outfit )

( Lila outfit )

Lila wearing thin strap in v neck and have fluffy skirt below that stop below her butt too. For sure Blake will not be happy seeing her looking like that.

( Laura outfit )

( Laura outfit )

Laura wear super tight dress black dress in a heart shaped cut in the neck area. It looks super cute and sexy in her.

As we reached the club, we went to the VIP area. Yup! We have VIP card courtesy of Blake. Yes! Lila happened to stole his card. Poor Blake.

Then we begin to drink a little alcohol and talked some random things. Not for long a group of handsome boys knocked in the door of our room. But we declined then and answered them politely that we preferred each other company. Good thing they understand.

I don't want my boyfriend to find out that I am having conversations with other guys. I am sure he will be happy about it. Anyway I don't have plan to cheat on him even though it's my bachelorette party. Just me and my girls are enough for me.

Just as we feel a little bit tipsy there's another knocked in our door. Making three of us groaned in annoyance.

"This better be not another bunch of horny guys want to crash our party together!" Lila huffed as she opened the door.

Our eyes turn wide as I saw the sight of my boyfriend slash fiance together with Blake and Usher in the doorway. His eyes narrowed as he examine my outfit. He clenched his jaw clearly not liking the view. He began to step closer to me while giving me a deadly glare.

"What are you wearing???" He hissed as he pulled out his jacket and put it on me.

"How can you wear such sexy dress when I am not with you!" He said again

"Come on Dami! It's not that short!" Laura tried to defend me but she earned a glare from Damien.

" Not short? !!" He hissed while pointing at my button.

I glanced on Blake and Lila whose also arguing for sure it's about her outfit too. Laura and Usher talking casually together and even drink. I can smell another love birds coming.

"What???" I looked at him as he keeps glaring at me.

"Let's go home!" Once he said that he hold my wrist and dragged me. I saw how he throw a glance to his friends nodding at them as we make our way out from the club.

"Seriously??? I thought you have your bachelor party??" I said as I settle in my car after he deposited me and buckled my seatbelt.

"How can I have my bachelor's party when all I can think of what are you doing in the club! Good thing I convince Blake to come with me because you are parading your body to those guys out there!" He said as he started to drive.

"I am not parading my body to anyone!" I said as I defended myself.

"Not??? Look what you are wearing! I told you many times today to cancel it but you didn't!" He said and I just shake my head to them. Clearly arguing this to him makes it complicated.

"So what are you doing in your bachelor party?" I asked him trying to divert his mind.

"Don't you dare change the topic!"

"I am not! I just want to know what did you do?" I asked him. I mean he have a lot of guy friends especially the football teams. Not to mention my fiance was an ex man whore and play boy.

"Nothing! The boys want to go to strip club but I declined. Instead we went crashed in Blake's house and played online games.!" He said making me smiled.

"Wow! What a good boy!" I said as I giggled as him.

"Yeah! And my girlfriend decided to have her bachelorette party in the club , full of hungry male testosterone and top of that wearing such provocative dress!" He said and I pouted at him.

"Fine I am sorry I went there and wear this dress!" I said to him and he throw a glance at me then turn his attention again to the street.

"Lucky for you I love you and I forgive you!" He said and smiled. This guy really is bipolar.

I leaned to his side and hugged him.

"You are such an idiot!" I told him while I giggled.

"Yeah wait till we arrive home and I will show you how idiot I am!" He said while sly grinned appeared on his face.

"Oh no! We are not suppose to meet or see each other before the day of our wedding! And tommorow is out wedding day!" I said to him.

" That's stupid rule. I am not going to follow it. If two people truly love each other there is no rule can break them!" He said while his eyes focused on the road. I hide my smile to him.

"And I need to be with you tonight since I am going to punish you for being bad girl!" He added making me withdraw my smile to him.

"Punish? No.... No... You mean.... No... No... Not that again! I swear I am going to kill you If I can't walked properly in my wedding day!" I said to him.

We reached our house and he opened my door and scooped me in his arms. He carried me like bride style and went inside our house.

"Oh I have another means of punishment for you that you can still able to walk properly tommorow!" With that he throw me unceremoniously in our bed. And the rest we spend the night of him punishing me like he promised.