Chapter 23

Mikaela POV

I groaned as I felt something hard and heavy on top of me. As I touch it, I know it's an arm a musculine with some hair. That's definitely not mine since my arms not musculine nor have some hair at all. Making me shoot my eyes and I swear my breath almost left me. I gasped as I saw Damien sleeping next to me, no scratch that- more on hugging me, half of his body almost on top of me. His head resting on top my chest? Oh no! What did this idiot do to me?

I forcefully pushed him off to me making him stirred from his sleep.

"Baby doll let's sleep more!" He mumbled and about to hug me again. I smack his arms that makes him opened his eyes and stared at me.

"You idiot what did you do last night?" I aksdey him when he just stared at me.

"Baby doll that's not nice to wake up your boyfriend like that!" He grinned at me and about to launch himself to me but I glared at him.

"Don't you dare! Answer my question!" I said

"I didn't do anything to you ok? Though I am half tempted to do something when I saw how sexy and gorgeous you are in your... You know!" He said making me frown on his statement.

Then it hit me. I look down and I swear I never been so pissed off with my entire life. I look down again and I wear a shirt that's surely not mine since it too big size for me. The length of it stop right at above of my mid thighs.

"What.did.you.do?" I asked him

"What?" He asked me with those innocent eyes.

"Don't you are dare look at me like that you idiot!! Answer me!" I said as I can't help shouting at him

"I didn't do anything I swear on my granny graves! I just changed your clothes since you feel hot and uncomfortable last night. And your drunk too!" That got me. When he said word drunk. My mind flashback the scene from last night. I definitely am drunk last night.

"Where are my clothes? " I said as I recovered from the shocked I felt.

"Why?" He asked me and I shoot a glare on him

"I need it! Give it to me so I can change myself and go home!" I said to him.

"Your not going anywhere!" He said. The hell this guy!

"And why is that?" I said while I glared at him and cross my arms on my chest. Which is not a good move since it's makes the shirt pull upward making the idiot look down there! And I quickly redone my move.

He smiled and I swear I just saw him blushed.

"Because I want to have breakfast with you!" He said and makes me frown feeling confused on him.

"Huh? Breakfast while I look like this? Not freaking happening!" I said while stomping my foot.

"First shower and wash first then I will give you clothes to change. While I will go and cook breakfast for us!" He said making me raised my brows on him.

"You making breakfast? Your joking right?" I said as I about to step in the door which I believe a shower room.

"Nope.!! I can really cook baby doll. "

"Yeah right! That's one of your charm to bed those girls!" I said sarcastically on him.

"No I don't cook for those girls. Heck I never let any girl get inside my room or lay on my bed" This guy seriously pulling this kind of stunts on me?

"Yeah right!" I said again with an unbelievable tone.

"I swear! Your the first girl to step foot in my bedroom and sleep in my bed! Cross my heart and hope to die!" This guy and his cringes moves are hopeless.

"Look if you succeeded to get those girls on your bed then think twice before saying it to me. I won't buy it! I better wash first than debating this to you!" I said as I step in the shower room. Before I can close the door I heard him say.

"I did not! I never said anything to them. They just come to me and I just took the opportunity. I should have never done it. I swear I honestly swear I regretted everything!" He said softly while his eyes lace with pain and hurt.

"Whatever floats your boat Dami! Urggg...! I smell stinks!" I said making him smiled to me.

"Nope you smell good. I have the best sleep last night!" He said. I said as he turned around and step out from the room maybe head to the kitchen to cook that's what he said right?

I looked around and I just sure this really a shower room of guy, guy shampoo ✔️, soap ✔️, and those other stuff for men. I shake my head. Enough for that I need to start washing myself.

After washing I took the clean white towel display on the stand. I know I smelled like a boy right now but much better that smells like rotten tomatoes and scent of alcohol.

I opened the door and I frozed I am just in skimpy towel? But I don't have any clothes? Anyway Damien is on the kitchen right? It's safe to step in his bedroom looking like this.

I went to search on his closet to look for a clothes that can make me look decent any better. Just as I took one black shirt and black long pant. A door bursted opened without prior knocking. I saw a familiar guy walk in and he stopped when he saw me. That me realize something.

I just got out from the shower wearing only little towel that wrapped my small frame covering my decency. I gulped and shouted.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I said in a high screech sound.

A big foot step coming from outside and make way inside the room.

A shocked and looking worried Damien while catching his breathing right in front of me.

"What happened baby doll??" He asked me while he survey me making me blushed. I didn't miss how his eyes stopped right on my chest making him gulp. I smacked his head and turn him around and pointed out his friend whose unceremoniously barged in the room.