chapter 7

Damien POV

I stared at the girl in front of me. She's the girl from the last time who has the nerve to ignore me. She's beautiful,l or more. She gorgeous and sexy as hell. She's carrying an innocent look in her aura.

She's wearing blue faded jeans and spaghetti crop top and cover it with sweater with open slightly. You can gaze her flat and tone stomach which looks so inviting at all.

"I'll pay for your dry cleaning

"I'll pay for your dry cleaning. I am so sorry!" She said while looking at me with concerned in her eyes.

"It's okay baby doll! " I told once I recover from my shocked.

"Are you sure? That coffee is still hot! You might get burn!" She told me and I smiled to her. A kind of smile that most of the girl swoon.

"I have other way than paying me dry cleaning!" I said to he still staring at her perfect body.

"What is it?" She said while look at me nervously.

"How about let's dinner together tonight? My shot!" I said to her. Giving her my perfect smile. .

"Are you asking me on a date?" She said shocked.

"Yeah! If that's what you prefer to call. Yeah!" I told her still wearing my signature smile.

"I'm sorry I can't!" She said turning my offer flatly.

"Come on it's juts dinner. I know this dinner they serve delicious food there!" I told her

"Nope! Look can we just stake to the dry cleaning instead? I don't want to make this further!" She said. Once again she ignores me like I am nothing.

I never encountered such a girl whose immune to my charm. Most of the girls will jumped on my offer if asked them out. But I don't take no easily. This is the first time a girl solely flatly rejected me and I can't let her go that instant.

"Come on it's juts dinner! Please!" I said to her.

"No! "

"Ok ok! First let's start from knowing our names. We keep talking here without knowing each other! I'm Damien King how about you?" I said and I held my hand to her.

She stared at my hand consciously. Don't tell me she's doesn't want to shake hands too? Thankfully she take my hands after debating to her inner self.

"Mikaela!" She said shortly and let go of my hand. But I was quick to held it back and gently stroke it making her stunned and shocked.

"Can you please let go of my hand!" She said as she try to pull her hands from me.

"Look can I call you Ela? Though I want to call you pretty doll since you look like a doll. I swear!" I told her while I pressed her palm gently. She let out a big sigh making me amuse of her.

Never I ever seen a girl annoyed of my moves. Usually when I held a girl hand they will take it there and flung there self to me willingly.

"Look I am sorry really, really sorry about my food and coffee that I spilled on you!" She said and pry off her hands from me. But I held it up to my lips and kissed her knuckles. Which makes her eyes turn wide and she looks absolutely horrified.

"Look please let go of me!" She said and I decided to let go her hand since she's not looked amuse at all on me.

"So dinner!" I asked her but she shake her head.

"I better pay for the dry cleaning!" She said and I don't have other options but to take another measures to get her know more. This girl intrigued the hell of me.

"Fine! Then give me your number!" I told her making her eyes go well de again.

"Excuse me? Why do you need my number?"

"Of course for the bill!" I said like I'm stating an obvious to her. Though I am far from the bill I'm talking about.

"Oh!" She said and I smiled. I hand her my phone and she quickly type her number.

As she busily type her number on my phone. I got the time to study her feature more. She's wearing no makeup, very simple. She have this cute cheeks and she's very white like snow white. I wonder what she taste like.

"Here!" And she hand me back my phone. She look at me confused when I dialed the number she put in.

"I need to know if you give me your real number. Don't want you to run away from the bill!" I told her while her phone rings. Good!

" I will never run on my responsibility!" She said and huffed. "So text me if you able to finish dry cleaning your clothes!" She said and About to leave. But I hold her wrist and she glared at me.

"What?" She asked me

"Look since your breakfast spilled on me. How about we go to a cafe and have breakfast instead? I feel bother that you waste your food because of me!" I said as I give her my innocent look. I hope she will take my offer this time.

"Thanks but I don't want to be late in school!" She said and sway her hands off me.

"Come on!"

"Nope! Just text me ok?" She said and turn her back at me. She walked without bothering to look back at me.

I smiled as I walked on the cafe where my teammates already settled. They texted me that they already there. As I enter I turn to look at blake whose busy talking to the girl from the last time.

That girl gives her hard time huh. ? Wearing a smile I took a step forward and patted Blake back when I walk pass him then turn to my teammates.

"Where have you been?" Ryan said to me.

"Oh oh don't tell me. Your being invited by an angel again!" Usher said laughing.

"Nah... I got turn down by an real angel this time!" I said to them and they all laughed at my statement. I know they must not believe what I said. Even I myself can't believe that there still a girl whose immune to my charm and looks.