Chapter 20

Sorry guys ..

If I choose to stick to mikaela POV. I know you missed Damien POV. Don't worry he will come again...

Promise!!!

For now enjoy the update!!

Mikaela POV

We arrived at the place. As we got out from car I can see girls and boys lurking around the area. Girls have this cute and amount of make up on their face. I feel out of place all the sudden.

Me on the other hand, still wearing my outfit from the field. Then a hand clasps in my shoulder and I look at him.

"Let go!" He said and he guided me inside.

I think my ears going to be deaf. Just this afternoon those amount of shouting from the field and now the loud noise from the speaker booms the entire room as if your ears going to break any moment.

"You ok?" Damien hold me still cause the area pack with so many people. You can smell the different scent from different person and alcohol too.

"Yeah! Where's Lila and Blake?" I asked him. Then he suddenly held my hand.

"Come I think they are right there!" He said I followed him. Even I don't want to since he held me anyway.

"Mimi!????" Then a familiar voice called me out.

"Li!" I said as I saw her in the couch sitting with Blake.

"Baby... Your here!" A guy said as he began to hug Damien making my lips twitch.

"Oh no! Not that baby doll. We are friends and his not a gay!" Damien explained as he saw my face reaction.

"Whose this beautiful girl??" As he about to touch my face and I quickly avoid his hand. But Damien held his hand and make him stop.

"Don't you dare???" His eyes blaze with fire.

"Woah woah... Hold your horses baby! I am not going to touch your baby doll! I just want to  introduce myself!" The guy answered Damien whose face still hard.

"Just don't touch her. Baby doll this is one of my friend. We share dorm together with Blake. You can call him Usher!" Damien introduce us and I nodded towards the guy.

"And this my baby doll Mikaela." He said to his friend making his friend grinned at him.

"Wow! You never said that to anyone huh?" Usher guy said earning an elbow from Damien. "ouchhhh... That's hurt!" He said.

After that Lila signal me to come to her and I took a sit beside her.

"So???" I asked her.

"Hmmmm?" She smiled slyly.

"Are two together?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I thought I want to give him another chance." She said and I let out a small laughed.

"You really serious that you want to have boyfriend this year huh?" I said as I look up and saw Blake, Damien and Usher guy talking animatedly to each other.

Then suddenly a red hair girl wearing such skimpy clothes that I swear her boobs almost poops out. She put her hands on Damien arms tracing it sexily like his teasing him. I look away as I feel I wanted to vomit.

"Stop it Tatiana!" I heard Damien sash her away.

"Come on baby... I know your stress from the game, let me relieved it for you!" She said while she flung her body to Damien shamelessly this time.

"I said stop!" He held her trying to stop her.

"But why baby?"

"I don't want you!" He said flatly to him.

"You don't need to want me baby. I want you that's enough!"

My goodness what kind of girl who would do such a length and settle her dignity low like that?

"I said stop or I will call security!" Damien threatened her.

"Wow... Come sexy... Instead of Dami why don't you and I just play together?" Usher said and I secretly shake my head. My goodness the amount of X-rated things I heard today making me feel sorry more to my brain and ears.

"Sorry about her baby doll! I swear she's just my past and we don't any sort of relationship!" Damien took a sit beside me.

"It's not like I care Damien!" I answered him.

"Come on .. !" Before he could finish a group of girls come to our way and suddenly cling to him.

"What the hell?" He said shocked.

"Baby... I miss you!!!" Another girl purred to him .

I shake my head and turn my attention to Lila.

"Do you want to go to restroom?" Lila asked and I can never been so thankful of her to asked me that. That's all I need for the moment.

After we went there I don't how did I end up with glass of alcohol in my hand. While I glanced at Lila she's her head on the table. I shake her head but she only groan.

I felt like my throat dry and I took the alcohol in one shoot from my hands. I scrunch when the taste of the alcohol reached my throat. My vision began to blurry and I asked myself how much did I take? I don't remember at all.

Then a hand hold me all the sudden making me snapped to it.

"Woah woah... What happened to both of you? I thought you went to the restroom then we search you when you didn't show up awhile!" A voice said to me.

" Who are you?" I asked him

"Your drunk?" He asked me shocked.

"I'm knoooot!" I said making me feel dizzy. " Why is the floor spinning?" I asked. I heard him sigh and he gently scoop me in his arms.

"Put me down! I can Walk you know!" I said while I speak to him in slurred.

"Yeah you can walk but I don't want you to slip! So I will carry you instead!" He said to me and I groaned at him.

"But I want to walk.....!" I said in whined.

"Nope! Your going to slipped and you will get hurt! I don't want that to happen!" He said to me.

We walked out from the noisy room and that's the last thing I saw before my eyes finally give up.