Chapter 38

Mikaela POV

I carefully untangled my hand to the guy right in front me. He can't basically understand a word no. Just like the jerk I know. No matter what he says I told him hundred times already that no.

"I told you Marco my answer is still no. I don't want to marry just because we are set to it!" I said to him while I sit across him.

We are currently sitting in the dinner nearby our school. I just can't seem to make him understand. Why I can't say yes to him.

Oh! Silly of me! You might wonder whose this guy? And what happened to my beloved boyfriend? Let me tell you.

This guy name is Marco Aldi. His parents and mine are close. Why? They are business partner so much that they paired me to him since we are young. Which I highly oppose since the beginning.

Don't get me wrong. This guy have same build like my dear boyfriend. Athletic gorgeous hard muscles? Ring a bell girls? Yeah yeah! Plus the fact he's handsome and attractive. But I don't feel something weird when I am with him. Compared to the other guy who love to tease every bit of my being and senses . Yeah yeah! That right! I feel utterly weird and different when I am with him.

Obviously I don't feel anything to this guy. Even how hard my parents tried to sabotage us to date when I was in high school but I always came running back and demanded my parents not to do it again.

In highschool, I better have the company of my books than going outside which my parents happily agreed. Cause they can make sure of me not playing around with some other guys, you know they love Marco like there own. I do understand since I am the only child and I am girl.

Where am I? Yeah..yeah... I also love listening to music. Did I ever mentioned I love to listen to music of kpop? .. yeah yeah... I am a hard core fan of many kpop group. You can say I am

*Blink since I listened to blackpink songs Boombayah, how you like that, As if it's your last and most of all I can't get enough of Jennie Solo.

*Exo_l yes! Those boys have perfect build of body. Yeah love there songs. Monster? Shimmy shimmy koko bob?,

*Twice!!! Oh my TT? Cheer up baby?? Signal? Yeah they have such energetic songs.

Lastly I am an Army. Those guys have utterly perfect body too and I love V smile the most. Hahahah... It's fascinating! And Jungkook sexy eyes.

Back to Marco guy! I mean he's good but I don't feel anything for him only friendly feeling!

"But why? It's our parents wants! Why are you objecting it?" He said to me. Bringing me back from the reality.

"Yeah that's the point it's our parents wants not ours!" I answered him.

"If I say to you that I have feelings for you for so long will you believe me? Because you know what, you never take a look at me. You prefer to be alone than to be me!" He said making me frown at him. What the heck is he talking about?

"You have feelings for me? Are you out of your mind?" I exasperatedly say to him.

"Yes! I been meaning to say this to you. But I don't have good timing since you never bother to glance at me!" He said as he look at me seriously.

"You must be kidding me!!" I said as I secretly muttered curses, not liking what this topic lead to.

"I am not! I like you! Since we are young I like you. I enrolled same school in grade school till high school with you. Library become my favorite place since that's the only place where you and I can be together, we studied together!" I groaned as I looked at him.

What kind of dilemma is this? I never saw this coming?

"Look I am sorry if I didn't paid attention before ok? I love books before as much as I love right now. I mean... Please don't tell this to my parents ok? I don't want them to fully pushed me to you!" I said to him with a pleading eyes.

"No... That's where you wrong! Ever since they already know. Why would I agree to this scheme when I don't have feelings for you? I am not idiot!" He said and I can't help but wanted to say to him that his already acting idiot right now. Just that I don't want to be rude to him.

"Marco I am really sorry! But I don't have same feelings for you! What I have is only for friends nothing more! I will say this to you and will always say in the future even my parents doted me to it. I am not going to marry you. I want to marry someone I love not the one my parents choose me to be. It's not a freaking 25 century anymore where arrange marriage exist!" I longly explained to him and hopefully he can get what I meant.

"No! I will wait for you. Take your time as much as you want since you will end up with me anyway" He said and I gawked looking at him.

He even have the decency to turn his back at me and left the restaurant like it's nothing? What the heck? And he want me to marry him? The hell I will!

I groaned as I angrily stomped out from the restaurant clearly not happy. What I didn't know someone saw me together with a guy. What I didn't know this will be the start for my heart to break into pieces.