Chapter 6

Mikaela POV

I raised my brows when I saw my best friend Lila keeps huffing, feeling like frustrated while she's tapping on her phone?

"Something wrong?" I finally asked her when she sat next to me.

I am currently spoiling myself with a spoon on my mouth and my ever best favorite thing on earth, Nutella. While sprawling in our sofa watching some disney film in Netflix.

"Nope!" She huffed then try to snatch my Nutella from me. Earning a big glare from me.

"Get your own!" I said to her. She huffed again and went to the fridge. While we both enjoying our moment her phone rang and she scowled when she look at the caller.

"Are you not going to take it?" I asked her.

"Nope!"

"Really it keeps ringing!" I insisted.

"Urg! Why can't he leave me alone?" She said more like talking to her self earning a narrowing eyes from me.

"What!" She snapped as she answered the call.

"Nope! I'm going to study!" She flatly answered.

"No! Don't come here!"

"I don't want to!"

"Can't you get that I dont want to?"

"Urg! Whatever I'm hanging!" Then she cut the caller.

"Why can't that guy understand a thing I am not interested on him?" She said as she mumble.

"Who?"

"That guy Blake!" She answered.

"Ehhh? Whose that?" I asked her still munching my Nutella in hand.

"The guy from yesterday. The one who asked for my notes. Remember!" She answered me and I shake my head. I don't recall such a thing. And she look at me dumbfounded.

"Seriously? Those two hot guys approach us last night? That Laura almost want to swallow Damien like his her meal?" She asked me and I responded blinking my eyes several times then shake my head.

When it comes to guys my brain doesn't function really well. I am not good remembering any of them. School is more important that anything else for me. I did not come here to memorize guys look and name right?

"Oh your hopeless!" She groaned at me. .

"Tell me about that guy? Are you interested on him?"

"Nope! His popular and pushy!" She scrunch her nose.

"I thought you wanted to experience love this year?" I asked her.

"Nah but not those popular one. I will break my heart in a heartbeat! Hahahaha.. I want my first love to be memorable!" She said having that dreaming eyes.

"Don't know! Popular or not they are all guys. Hahahah.. what's the difference?" I asked her.

"It's more convenient when you date someone whose not popular because no minions will threat at you. You know those cheerleaders who likes to play those popular guys!"

I just nodded since I can't understand at all. I shifted my attention to the television.

"But you know I noticed how Damien guy look at you last night! " She stared at me.

"Don't start I don't even remembered what happened. I just playing with my phone then we stopped, someone talking then I thought it would be best to go home since it's late!" I said to her.

"You didn't see the two guys?" She inquired

"Nope! Not totally remembered there faces! Anyway what time is your schedule today?" I asked her. As put my Nutella in the table.

"I only have two today in the afternoon. How about you? Thoughts you have class?" She asked me.

"Our teacher gives us something and wants to finish it by next session. I already finished it last night. So I am free the whole morning. Afternoon is the only scheduled I have today!" I answered her.

"Let's go to a nearby Cafe and have some breakfast?" She asked me. I look hesitant for a moment. Then she said "come on pancakes and coffee please??" She batted her eyeslashes at me.

"Fine!"

Then we went out and went to the cafe. Thank goodness it only have few people. But I noticed some guys sitting at the corner whose busy laughing. Then one of them snapped there attention to us and smiled. I turned my attention to other view not wanting them to think I look at them.

"Good morning! May I know what's your order?" I middle ages woman standing next to me taking our order.

"Two black coffee and pancakes please?" I politely answered her.

"Hey!" A guy voice who took a sit across Lila who didn't bother to asked permission at all.

"What?" Lila snapped at her.

"Morning!" He gives her a handsome smile and I smiled secretly inside. This going to be fun to watch. She didn't bother to answer.

"So please I want to be your partner in advance Literature! Please?" He asked her.

"You can ask her too she's our classmates!" Lila point at me and I shake my head immediately.

"Oh come on! Mimi please! This guy keeps bothering me!" She said

"I am not I just to be your partner! I don't want anyone else!" He looks at her seriously.

" And I already said no!" She said flatly

Feeling like out of place and wanted to get out in this situation. I decided to take a leave. I think both of them need to talk.

"I'll leave and take mine in take out ok? Talk to him. I think he's a good guy!" I whispered on her ears. And she glared at me. "Seriously?" She said and I wink at her.

I took my order put it in take out and head outside with coffee in my hand. Because I am such a klutz person I didn't notice someone in front of me making me bump into him. Which makes all my take out dump into him.

My eyes looks horrified and I automatically panic.

"Watch where you going?" The voice hissed at me. For sure I ruined his clothes.

"I'm sorry!" I said as I look at him.

He looks at me and his eyes turn wide like he recognized me.

"I'm sorry about that! I am such a clumsy person. I will pay for the dry cleaning on your clothes!" I said to him. But he still keeps staring at me.