Chapter 18

Mikaela POV

The game started just as the whistle blow indicating it's starting. I swear the amounts of noise that those cherry fan girling girls over the corner and loud noises that some guys makes is too much to bare. I can only say good luck to my ears since I can feel it almost gives up judging by how those energetic hormonal teens shouting.

When our team set the goal first, as expected the people from our school shouted. I saw how Blake and Damien team up to get the goal. Wow! Those two can really play well. No wonder plenty of girls willingly throw there self. They must got this game good. Not to mention how those two guys looks.

From the way they carry themselves, smiles , laughed. The poor girls heart melted in a heartbeat.

The team scored again earning another howl from the audience. I saw Damien looking at me when he jogged to the next court he didn't missed to throw a wink at me. Poor girls whose sitting at my back thought it was for them.

"Did you see that? My goodness he winks at me!" The girl at my back said making an girly giggled sound.

"OMG! I will surely attend there post celebration party! I won't miss the chance to taste Dami!" I almost gagged when I heard her said that. Hilarious how can they desperately trying to get a taste of that moron when all he can do is to infuriate me to the point I want to punch him big time.

"He is so dreamy! Look at those and and muscles. I bet he taste soo fucking good!" Oh my God! Did I just really heard them say that? What is he kind of meat right now? Holly Molly!!

"Remember Tatiana? Yes she said he's super hot! And he can make you really scream!" I think I need an holy water just now. My poor virgin ears baby.

"Didn't you know that his kind of adventurous and so passionate in bed. And here a thing... All of the girls said that he is big! Super big... No wonder he can make anyone scream!"I almost choked by my own saliva. These women have no censored of the words that came out from there mouth at all. How can they say something like that like it was nothing?

Breath in.... Breath out!!!

I should be enjoying the game but contrary to it I feel like I wanted to vomit. This is a pure tortured to my poor virgin ears and brain. Please brain do not copy paste whatsoever these girls saying. What the fact I am spouting? Copy paste? The hell...

Then all of the sudden the field become louder twice it was before. When I look at the field I saw our school team jumped in victory.

Hallelujah! The torture was over! Finally I can get up from my seat and go home! I think I need to exorcist my ears and brain because I am afraid it might not function well after that traumatic conversation that these girl done at the back of mine.

I glance to Lila whose sitting beside me. I envy her she seem to enjoy the game while me? I feel constipating and want to go to rest room but it's a waste of time. All I need now is the comfort of my own shower plus tucking on my bed with a tube of Nutella in my hands. Yeah yeah yeah! That's what I absolutely need!

" Let's go home Li!" I said to her

"Ok! How about you Laura?" She asked our friend.

"Hey are you both not going to the after party?" She asked me.

Huh? So there's a after party really! I guess those girls not blabbering nonsense.What is she talking about me? Going? No way!!

"I think I'll pass!" I said to her. "How about you Li?" I look up to her.

She's contemplating to answer my question. Don't tell me she's going there? Double hell!

"Are you not?" She said inquired like it's surprising that I declined.

"Why would I go?" I asked her in bewilderment.

"He invited you right? I mean he made you wear his jersey. It only means your his date tonight!" I blink my eyes to her while I froze dead on my spot. Did she really just said that to me?

"Huh? Date? What are you talking about! Of course!" I said to her at gaped.

I saw from my peripheral view that the girl on my back there eyes turn wide in surprised. Like they saw something that's worth to be surprised. I glanced at my back but before I could finally turn around. A hand clasps on my body, sticking to me like glued.

"Baby doll! We won!" He said in breathless. I pry his arms from my body and he gives out a heart warming smile. " See I told you, your my lucky charm!" He added and hugged me again. What the hell is happening here?

"And baby doll do you want to go to the after party? I know your not a fan of it. But if you don't want it's ok. We can go camping in your dorm room. Believe me I prefer the latter since all I want to do now is to be with you!" He added while he pull away from me in small distance.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Finally I said as I thought I lost my ability to speak just now.

"Baby doll I'm asking you if you want to go to the party but it's ok if you don't want! As long I spend my day with you!" He said and I look at him confused as hell.

"Why would you spend your day with me?" I asked him.

Although I can feel something weird happened to me when he hugged me out of the blue. It's strange and different. And I don't want to know why.