Subnautica: Echoes Update

Hello all!

I hope you're all doing well. I have some good news and bad news. 

A little bit of bad news: the final two chapters of Subnautica: Echoes will be delayed. Life stuff has come up and I need a bit of time to sort them out. I'm hoping that the last two chapters won't be out too much later than planned since I will still be working on them when I can, but at the moment, I have no definite date for them. I will post an update on my profile once I know. 

Time for some better news: there may be a sequel to Subnautica: Echoes in the future. No spoilers, but the final two chapters do set up something quite big for Lyra, Cassidy, Hunter, and Samuel, and I do have some plans for what happens to them next. There are no promises with this one. I do have other stories, both original and fanfiction, in the works, so it all depends on if/when I can get it written. 

I would like to thank you all for your support. Subnautica: Echoes has almost reached 500 views (I never thought I'd get 5 views, never mind almost 500!) Seeing your votes and the kind comments means a lot to me, and I am incredibly grateful for the continued encouragement you all give me. You are truly wonderful people and I am very lucky indeed. 

I also have original stories on here, including the Between Light and Shadows trilogy, the Land of Night short stories (which I am making into a full-length novel), and my sci-fi/fantasy novella series, The Elite of Ethereal: The Rise of the Elite (updated Tuesdays and Thursdays).  

If any of you are interested, I am also on Tumblr and Instagram (both letsquestjess). I have posted a couple of Subnautica: Echoes memes on Tumblr, and in April, I will be hosting a Subnautica Week. 

Stay safe and stay awesome, 

Jess

Subnautica: EchoesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara