Character Profile: Cassidy Howard

Age: 27

Nationality: American

Profession: Pilot

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Brown

Profile

Cassidy Howard was born in New York and is the youngest of four siblings (she has two sisters and a brother). Her parents both worked long hours in the business sector, so they often left her in the care of various aunts and uncles. As a child she was rather quiet, often spoken over by her other older siblings. This led to her not speaking a lot when she was little, but her grandfather, a military pilot, took the time to listen to her. He noticed how her siblings left her out, and so he spent time with her and took her flying on the weekend to give her that sense of family and routine she wasn't getting at home. She loved the thrill of being in the air and the military discipline. Once she was old enough, her grandfather taught her how to fly a plane.

Cassidy took her flight skills with her to the International Academy of Space Sciences and Cosmic Education, where her confidence grew in leaps and bounds. She excelled in her studies and graduated at the top of her class. Just before she graduated, her siblings visited her and apologised for how they had treated her when she was younger, and promised to be more supportive towards her, a promise they all kept.

She is incredibly supportive of those she cares deeply about and always takes the time to listen to people.