Chapter 18: Packing

JENNIE POV

I scrolled through my wardrobe and out everything I could fit in my luggage. 

"Alright, that's my room done," I said to myself.

I went downstairs, and all my furniture was either sold or thrown out in a disposal area. I only had the couch that I set up and the TV on the floor. The kitchen was almost clear too. The refrigerator only had milk and a couple of drinks. The table was filled with takeout and takeout only. Now all that was left for me to do was turn in my release forms, say my goodbyes to my friends, and wait for Lisa to come to pick me up. 

"I wonder what's on Netflix right now," I said, sitting on the couch. 

1 DAY LATER

I drove to work with all the paperwork filled out and all the proper things I needed to have. I enter the front doors and see Jimin, Danielle, and Taehyung working the bar. 

"Hey Jennie," Jimin and Danielle waved.

*wave back*

I didn't bother looking at the 3rd person. But anyway, I walked into Jin's office with all my forms filled in and ready to be handed in.

"Jennie, I know you said you wanted to quit, but I'm required to say, are you sure you want to quit," Jin asked me.

"Yes, I'm positive," I replied.

I handed the forms over to Jin, and he read the information I wrote.

"Ahh, I see that you're moving to Ianbrook. Is that why you're quitting this job," Jin said.

"Y~Yes," I lied.

"Good place to live. Were you able to find a job in that city," Jin asked?

"Yes, I applied to a restaurant, and I got hired," I replied.

"Okay, good, good, but I see that you haven't filled in the address yet."

"Oh, I wasn't able to find any properties available in my budget. So I'm staying at a friend's house for the time being before I can rent one out," I said.

"Well, okay, it looks like you're all set," Jin said.

*puts papers in the cabinet*

"Jin, it was fun working with you," Jin said, holding out his hand.

"Yeah, and you were a good boss," I shook it.

"Thank you, I appreciate it," Jin replied.

I left the office and was about to leave the club when Danielle caught up to me.

"Hey, what happened to did you get in trouble," Danielle asked.

"No, I'm quitting the job here," I replied.