Chapter 9: We're Not Done

JENNIE POV

MIDNIGHT

The first night was almost over, and we were serving the last guest. Once they left, the owner then came into the sky-club and called us up from our stations. 

"You guys did amazing for your first night, keep it up, and you might be receiving personal bonuses from me," the owner said, which got us excited. 

Finally, the owner left, and Jin gathered us at the main table.

"Alright, team, let's go home; I'm tired," Jin said.

"Yeah, me too," Danielle responded.

Most of us were tired; I wasn't. I still had a score to settle with Taehyung. 

"I'm not going to make you sleep tonight, Mr.," I kept staring at him.

We left the sky-club, headed down the elevator, and exited the building. The quiet streets of Dubai were soothing, and the light breeze in the nightlight felt relaxing. After walking a few blocks, we finally made it back to our hotel. Most of us walked back to our room, but not me. Little did Taehyung know, I was following him. He opened his room up with his card and headed in. I walked in from behind and shut the door. 

*slam*

Taehyung turned around.

"Jennie, what are you doing~

I tackled him onto the bed and sat on top of him.

"You think I'm done playing with you daddy," I whispered in his ears.

"What the f~fuck," he stuttered.

My hands lifted my shirt and unclipped my bra. I then placed his hands up to my breast and forced him to play with them. After a few seconds, I let go, and he motioned them by himself. Good boy. 

"Yeah, you like playing with my breast, huh Daddy," I smirked at him.

While he was being distracted by my two milk producers, I stripped him of his clothes.

"Mmm, still hard," I said, staring at his cock.

Crawling to him like a sexy black widow, my hands wrapped around his cock and started to move it up and down slowly. 

"~Ahh~, fuck," he groaned out.

This was the perfect time to grab the chains I stole from the sky-club and tied him up. I quickly pulled them out and grabbed his hands. I then chained him against the bed in the back of the bed frame so that he couldn't get out.  

"What the hell," he said.

"That's what you get for teasing me," I replied.