Chapter 13: Tenebris Intimate Pt. 3

JENNIE POV

As Taehyung was lying in bed about to sleep, I unlocked the cuff off my arm and attached it to his hand.

"What the fuck," he said, feeling something.

"My turn," I said.

I attached his left arm at the very same spot where he locked me up.

"Jennie, what are you doing," he said.

I slapped him across the face.

"I'm mommy now," I whispered in his ears. 

"Jennie s~stop, ~ahhhh~ fuck," he groaned out.

Both my hands made their way down to his cock, and I rubbed it up and down. The motion was slow, easy enough for him to be needy and lose his mind. 

"~AHHHH~ FUCK."

"You like that baby," I smirked at him.

His head slowly nods. Just then, Taehyung's right hand that was still free, went up to my breast. His fingers cupped and caressed them. My head leans back, trying not to moan out in pleasure. I'm supposed to be the one in control. 

*Taehyung squeezes the nipples*

"~OOOOOH~" I moaned out a little bit.

My head slowly goes down on his dick, and I wanted to torture him some more. 

"I wonder how this tastes," I said, licking my lips.

Seriously, I was salivating how humans salivate when they see some good food. My tongue was out, and I began licking the tip of his member—Taehyung as groaning out loud. Anyway, I then put the whole length in my mouth. I started giving him a blowjob.  

"Uh-huh, fuck yeah," he said.

His right hand gripped on my hair, moving my head up and down as I gagged all over his dick. 

"Fuck, I'm close," he groaned out.

I went in so deep that it hit the back of my throat. My eyes began to water up. Taehyung reached his high in my mouth, and his sperm went everywhere. 

"~AHHHHH~," he moaned.

I swallowed his cum and brought his right hand up my lips. 

"Maybe, I should've locked both hands," I said. "This is for cumming in Mommy's mouth."

I started to suck on his fingers and pointing the nails on my tongue. If he wanted to take his hand out, my teeth would stop before they would get out. While that was happening, I sat on top of and grinding against his dick.