Chapter 5: Dubai Business Trip

MONDAY

JENNIE POV

(PHONE CALL)

"Hello," Jennie.

"Hi Jennie, it's Jin, your manager," Jin.

"Oh hi, boss," Jennie.

"Hey, so I have some important news about work," Jin.

"Okay, what is it," Jennie.

"So, there's a new sky club that's opening-up, and a billionaire rented the place out for a week. They want some of our workers to come over there and cater them and their guests since the place we work at are owned by the same person who is opening up the sky-club," Jin.

"Oh, can I ask where this new club is," Jennie?

"It's in Dubai," Jin.

"Wait a minute, Dubai," Jennie.

"Is something wrong," Jin?

"No, nothing, it's just that I didn't know that the new club was in a different country," Jennie.

"If you have something conflicting with your schedule, then you don't have to go~.

"No, it's fine, I can make it," Jennie.

"Alright, it's set; I'll send you an email with the list of people who are coming," Jin.

(END OF CALL)

Next was a notification in my mail from my manager sending me the important information needed for work.

Hello employees, this is Jin, your manager. A new place has opened in Dubai called the sky-club. The owner is the same person who owns the bachelor club(our work). Someone rented out the place for a week, and the owner would like to call up some of the workers to work at sky-club for the opening week. 

I scrolled my finger down to the bottom of my email, and it showed other information like the airline we're taking and other things. I kept going down, and there it showed the other employees that were coming along. 

PARK JIMIN

DANIELLE ISIAH

KIM JENNIE

KIM TAEHYUNG

"*sigh* Taehyung's coming as well," I mumbled.

I still remember what happened Saturday. Why did we do it again. I was not too fond of it when he showed up unexpectedly, but I wanted him. The way he touched me felt so thrilling. I'm getting lost in my thoughts.

"Okay, enough with that, what do I need to pack," I asked myself.

AT THE AIRPORT

Danielle and I rode together in her car on our way to the airport. I was exhausted and tired; it might be because we had to wake up and 2 in the morning. Anyway, she parked the car in the parking lot, and I was too tired to even get out of the passenger side.