1k special! Toxic!Dabi x GF!Reader (One-shot)(College AU)

One word. Love. Something that feels long lost in both of our hearts. 

Second word.Toxic. His middle name, and the only thing that defined him.

"Hey (Y/n)! How is the prettiest person in the world doing today?" Hiro asks as he hugs his childhood friend like this life depended on him. Hiro and (Y/n) were close friends from kindergarten, they were basically inseparable. That was until he came in a picture.

"What do want help with this time?" (Y/n) giggled as she let go of his hold and took a few steps back to maintain a respectable distance between them. (Y/n) was a straight-A student. Unlike her, Hiro had a few difficulties with his studies, he often came to (Y/n) for help when he had problems with his classes. 

"Let's meet up near the cafe in an hour," (Y/n) said as she smiled at Hiro, before they could bid farewell to each other a really familiar voice interrupted them. 

"I don't think so," Dabi said as he tightly held (Y/n)'s waist and pulled her closer to his body, and placed his lips on her, giving her a kiss as he stared at Hiro with a sense of superiority. Hiro did nothing but look down in embarrassment. Dabi knew that the latter had evident feelings for his girlfriend, it was too fun to see the dejected look on his face. He tightens the grip on her waist in annoyance when she doesn't open her mouth to grant him access to her tongue.  

"Shoo, Shoo," Dabi said as he broke the kiss and glared at Hiro. Hiro looked at (Y/n) who had a frown on her face, annoyed at her boyfriend's antiques. Hiro simply waved his hand at (Y/n), bidding her farewell. Dabi held her wrist and started to drag her to an unknown destination. Both of them did not talk a lot, more like Dabi did not give her a chance to talk. He took her to his dorm room and pushed her on the wall, his frame hovered on hers, he looked like a predator eyeing his prey.  

"Why were you hanging out with that little cherry?" Dabi suddenly questioned as he dug his nails in the soft skin of her wrist. She hissed in pain as she tried to pull away from his hold but her attempt was futile because he was too strong. 

"Who?" His roommate, Keigo asked as he looked away from the computer screen and placed the controller and headphone down as he looked at (Y/n) with a smirk on his face. Keigo was as painfully stated a fuckboy, a playboy, and basically everything in between.

"I don't know his name," Dabi replied. (Y/n)'s boyfriend who was a plain idiot, he was a way different person when they first met. He was kind and lovable, but now he is nothing but a piece of shit. His rich father provided him with everything except manners.

"It's Hiro, you asshole,"(Y/n) corrected. Something weird has been happening lately. Dabi apparently hates all her friends, mocking them, saying that they are nothing but useless incels. He also claimed at they were only friends with her because they sensed something useful about her. Wasn't he the same? What a hypocrite!

"Your skirt is too short, who were you trying to impress?"Dabi questioned, with every word, she just hoped that her last string to sanity doesn't snap. She couldn't read him, what the hell did he even want from her? He held the hem of her skirt with one hand and started caressing her thighs with another.

"What are you doing? stop it,"(Y/n) said as she tried to move away from Dabi, In a matter of mere seconds, he did the unthoughtful, he flipped her skirt. He giggled cutely praising her choice of undergarments.

"Cute panties, sweetheart," Keigo said as he whistled as he looked at her like a slab of meat on his plate. He looked as if he has a nicotine overdose or something. He was plain stupid with that narrowed eyes of his. 

"Shut up,"(Y/n) yelled angrily as she roughly pushed Dabi away from her and took a few steps back in a futile attempt to protect herself. Shame washed over her due to the stunt he just pulled. He got jealous when she was talking to Hiro but had no fucking problem flashing his girlfriend in front of his friend.

"And you! What the fuck is wrong with you? I HATE YOU!!" (Y/n) yelled. Anger swept Dabi's form, he did not know what happened but as for now, all he could see was his girlfriend's a shocked expression with her head on the side and red on her cheek. His girlfriend was all his, she doesn't need friends, doesn't need anything except him. All she has to do was think of him all the time. 

"You hit me!" (Y/n) said as tears threatened to fall down from her eyes. But she did not want to give him the pleasure of seeing her vulnerable. Dabi on the other hand loved it when she cried, the cherry on top when he made her cry. God! she looked so pretty.

"You deserved it, don't make a big deal out of it," Dabi simply as he tried to get a hold of her but couldn't because she moved away from him at the speed of lightning.

"If that was my woman, She would not talk back like that," Keigo suddenly interrupted the lovers' conversation with obvious amusement written on his face. No kidding! Dabi's was lucky, he would die to score a pretty bitch like her. 

"See, I'm a good boyfriend right?" Dabi said.

"This is not working, Let's break up,"(Y/n) suddenly said as she bit her lip and looked away from him for a brief second trying desperately to hold her tears. This was too much, she did not date him with the intention to be insulted. 

"I really did not want to do it the hard way," Dabi said as he pulled her and dragged her to his room closing the room from behind. No doubt! Dabi lost it, the moment those words left your mouth. He just needed to teach her, her place. How could she even consider leaving him? He pushed her on his bed and got on top of her pinning her hands together above her head and started to kiss her.

"No! I don't want to do it now," (Y/n) tried to push him away with all the energy she could muster.

"We do it all the time, What's the problem?" Dabi simply replied but did not stop what he was doing.

"Your friend is outside,"(Y/n) suddenly said thinking about Keigo and that pathetic smirk on his face. 

"Then let's give him a show," Dabi said, it was the final thing he said before forcing himself on her as she cried, begging him to stop and tried to push away with everything she could muster.

"Bae, drop out," Dabi said as he kissed her after the painful intercourse.

"Drop out?" (Y/n) replied annoyingly

"Drop out from college, you'll live as my little bitch, my little wifey," Dabi said as he hugged her, She looked pretty in his dreams. Her on his bed, her holding his kids, that's what he wants her to do. If she wasn't he was going to force her.