Chapter 19

No sunlight, just a random guessed morning. (Y/n) squinted her eyes as she felt a cold breeze brush against her skin, she moved her body around to find a comfortable surface but unfortunately, there was nothing comfortable about the ground. (Y/n) opened her eyes and let out a yawn and then turned in a seating position. 

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Chisaki asked as he opened the door quietly. He then made his way towards (Y/n) with a tray of food in his hands. (Y/n)'s hands were cuffed together behind her back and one of her legs chained towards the leg of the bed. The current situation was a disaster, she couldn't use her quirk, her body felt weak, she could break the chains if she wanted to but wasn't going to because some perverted piece of horse crap decided that he could do anything he wanted to her.

"Shut up," (Y/N) said looking angry as hell. She looked at Chisaki with the most murderous glare she could muster but as expected Chisaki wasn't fazed the least.

"Did you take off my clothes?" (Y/n) calmed asked as she looked at all possible expressions, body language Chisaki showed her. With every small detail, she just hoped that the last string to her sanity doesn't snap. 

"It would be dishonorable to ask someone else to undress you, "Chisaki said as he placed the tray of food in front of her. Alright! taking her right to use her quirk one thing, chaining her so that she doesn't escape or contact anyone another thing, but taking off her clothes and leaving her only in her sports bra and underwear, and humiliating her was a line that shouldn't be crossed.

"For someone who thinks with their brain turned to their dick, huh. This is a new low even for you," (Y/n) said coating her words with poison. Chisaki on the other hand had a reason. Firstly, (Y/n) could easily defeat the heroes when they invade the base but the worst-case scenario was her sudden change of heart. Behind (Y/n)'s cold exterior lied a kind and welcoming heart, Chisaki knew that, he also knew that if (Y/n) meets Eri then she would definitely feel pity or some kind of emotion for her and would do something that could ruin his plan. 

"This is the only way I could think of, "Chisaki said with a sigh. When (Y/n) fell asleep the first time Chisaki injected her, he took off her cape to see whether she had any secret weapons hidden. To Chisaki's surprise, the more piece of clothing he kept on sliding off the number of weapons increased. From pistols to grenades to multiple knives. It was both astonishing and crazy to see someone this overly equipped.

"The medicine did last only for two days. Usually, the injected individual is knocked out for a week or two," Chisaki suddenly said as he took off his mask and placed it on his lap, as he took a seat next to (Y/n).

"My body is immune to drugs but I can't really decrease their effect to zero," (Y/n) simply replied. 
For obvious reasons, (Y/n) did not stop training her body to different types of drugs and other sensations. During her training, she realized that her body was the most immune to poisons. 

"How long do you plan to keep me here?" (Y/n) suddenly asked as she rigorously took a bite of the food from the spoon Chisaki was holding against her face. She knew she was probably eating like a raccoon in a dumpster but she did not really care, since, the stunt Chisaki pulled against her.

"Two days, I think, "Chisaki said as he shoved the spoon back into the tray collecting another bit for (Y/n) to munch on. Chisaki suppressed his urge to laugh, (Y/n) was trying to shove the food down her throat so fast so that Chisaki would get out as soon as the food was done. She was so cute with her cheeks puffed.

"I wasn't talking about here, I was talking about you and this Yakuza situation," (Y/n) said. Well, it did not really matter, Rei or even Shigaraki would probably try to get her back as soon as they find out about this, or she could just escape when she gets her quirk back.