Chapter 20

Morning arrived, (Y/n) squint her eyes as the sunlight hit her eyes, she turned her body on her side hugging the pillow as she bought her legs towards her chest and curled up in a ball.  Memories of the previous day kept on swirling in her mind, she felt content to be safe and sound at home, at the same time disappointed, troubled, with a little bit of regret. Hopefully, the next time she meets Chisaki she would lower her head with her pride swallowed and would seek forgiveness. 

"I'm with the love of my life," (Y/n) said as she hugged her pillow briefly looking at her nightstand. There were some water and painkillers and the hat matching with her police uniform placed next to each other.

"Shigaraki and the others bought me home, so kind of them,"(Y/n) told to herself as she positioned herself in seating one and got off the bed, fixing her blankets. She then made her way towards her wardrobe and took her uniform from one of the hangers inside and thew it on her bed, planning to take a bath and go to school. She still had her police uniform on, she hurriedly slipped off her blouse that was too tight for her liking. She stretched her arms in the air to loosen her muscles, unintentionally adjusting the straps of her sports bra.

"I want some food," (Y/n) said as she made her way down the stairs to the living room and to the kitchen. She looked at the oven as she mentally scolded herself for daydreaming about the most outrageous thing possible. Her colleagues were villains but they have a set of morals, they wouldn't barge into a young lady's house and invade her privacy and life, would they?

I'm just dreaming, I'm just dreaming.

"Why the fuck are you all here?" (Y/n) yelled as she slammed the glass on the kitchen counter. The glass broke and shattered into a million pieces and fell on the ground. At least, she did not hurt her hand in the process.

"God Scarlet-Chan! you made a mess," Toga stated as looked at the shattered pieces on the ground with a displeased expression. "Oh! I'll call you (F/n)-Chan, ok?" she continued, changing the topic out of nowhere.

"That was not the question? (Y/n) said. Shigaraki and Spinner were playing video games on her T.V, Toga was trying on (Y/n)'s jewelry and other accessories, Twice was out of sight, probably sleeping in the guest room. Mr. Compress was talking to Toga and Finally, Dabi was in the corner reading one of the drafts of the novels she wrote. The world was not a free place, (Y/n) tried to do use any method possible to make money and writing was just one of them. 

"We are tired (F/n), searching a base now is too much of a pain," Shigaraki said liking the delicacy of her name as it fell out of his mouth. He then placed the controller on the table and looked at (Y/n). He was acting all cool and collected but he was internally freaking out. This was his first time in a girl's house, that being the girl he liked. What do normal people do anyway, look at the yearbook or some other photo? As much as he wanted to see your room, he couldn't because, unfortunately, it was Dabi who carried you to bed. 

"And... Put some clothes on!" Shigaraki continued as he threw his black coat towards (Y/n) with a faint blush on his face.  

"All you did was blow up a car," (Y/n) corrected as she caught Shigaraki's coat and swiftly slipped it on herself as she shivered. Today was unexpectedly really cold. On the other hand, It was so unbelievable, Shigaraki never complained about being tired when he was playing a game marathon for 7 hours straight, and now! he was fucking tired? All he did was blow up a car, mock Chisaki, and decay his damn arm.  

"Your head weighed a ton," Shigaraki said as he looked everywhere other than her, she looked so damn cute with his coat loosely hugging her body. (Y/n) frowned the moment the words left his mouth. Never in a million years would she ever take any favors from Shigaraki.