Chapter 3

Scarlet briefly looked towards the entrance of USJ, she saw a couple of pro- heroes, trying to fight off the low-life villains who were still healthy. Shigaraki had been shot and was wounded in all his limbs, Kurogiri's warp had been sucked towards Pro-hero 13's black hole. The ice user and bomb boy were now on their feet ready for battle. From the corner of her eye, she saw that the snipe guy was trying to shoot Shigaraki again. Before that could happen, Scarlet made her way in front of him.

"Get down," She said, she quickly drew her sword out of her sheath and sliced the bullets in half, which then fell on the ground. Scarlet then collected all the molecules out of the wind, doubled it in her hand, and threw the airball towards 13. Kurogiri was now free and stood behind Scarlet,  he then opened his warp from below Shigaraki.

"Stop Kurogiri!" Shigaraki yelled, obviously wanting to fight the heroes, he was trying to think of a way that would persuade Scarlet to do the deed for him. Kurogiri had now withdrawn the gate, Scarlet who witnessed the whole thing simply sighed and decided to give her hot-headed boss a test.

"Shigaraki, Do you want to go home safe and sound now, or do you want to risk your like to defeat them, My job is to protect your life, no matter in any circumstances," Scarlet said, proposing a choice to Shigaraki, in order for her to know whether he is really worthy to succeed after All For One. 

"Beat them Scarlet," Shigaraki ordered, Scarlet simply nodded and made her way towards the nearest hero. Scarlet had never bothered to remember any of the heroes' names. For now, Scarlet was now standing a few feet away from the hero who had the face of a brick. That hero had made a cement wall that had secured a safe spot for a now weakened AllMight. She held her sword in motion, the brick hero had sent humungous brick walls towards her.

"Sword style, Ryuji, 8th form: Sen Sakura", Scarlet called and slashed in 1000 different patterns, all the brick walls were now in small chucks that were flying in erratic directions and pace, Kurogiri had shielded Shigaraki during the process. Other heroes made their way to the caped villain. 

"Surrender Scarlet," Midnight yelled, trying to rip the fabric off her shoulder. Scarlet made her way towards her and slashed her 7 times with her sword, avoiding all the vitals. Scarlet knew that this impact would probably cause the hero to fall into a state of unconsciousness.

"Kurogiri! shield Shigaraki, I'll be done in a minute," Scarlet let go of her sword, raised her left hand, lowered her thumb, and smiled at the heroes on the scene. Scarlet's left thumb, can destroy anything she wants in her zone.

"God of Time, destroy this place," She said, in a matter of seconds the whole place looked like nothing by an abandoned wasteland. All the heroes, students, the low-life villains, all of them were unconscious, facing minor damages. Scarlet let her hand fall down touching her thigh.

"Let's go home, Kurogiri, Shigaraki," Scarlet said. Kurogiri nodded and opened a portal for his boss and Scarlet. The three of the villains made their way back to the bar. 

"Kurogiri, place Shigaraki on the couch, I'll treat his wounds," Scarlet requested, Kurogiri complied and did as she told him to. Fortunately for Scarlet, Shigaraki was still conscious. Scarlet held the hem of his shirt in an attempt to remove it. 

"What are you doing? don't touch me," Shigaraki said, trying to push away the girl's hand and using his other hand to cover his face. Scarlet had no idea why her boss was acting this way. 

"Shigaraki, I'm going to treat your wound, if you can take off your clothes" Scarlet replied.

"Then turn back time on me, why do I have to strip in front of someone like you?" Shigaraki said, with a blush on his face that went unnoticed by Scarlet. Scarlet mentally started to question Shigaraki's mental state. 

"It's not like I'm asking you to show me your wiener," Scarlet said, Shigaraki muttered a curse word under his breath and started to strip. Scarlet assumed that her boss was just being shy and decided to give him his privacy. 

"Kurogiri, are you hurt anywhere?" Scarlet questioned. The bartender replied with a 'no'. She went back to Shigraki, who was now in his boxers. Scarlet made her way towards her boss and crouched on the ground near the couch and placed her hand on Shigaraki's left biceps. Kurogiri left the bar saying something about reporting the incident to All For One.

"I'm going to start now," Scarlet said. She activated her psychic powers. Firstly, she used Shigaraki's blood molecules to remove the bullet from the wound. Secondly, she removed the infections from the wound that were caused because of the bullet, She then cleaned his blood and closed his wound. She continued doing the same for his other wounds. Once she was done, Shigaraki laid on the couch on his back before quickly throwing the sheet on himself. 

"Scarlet, I'm hungry, make me something," Shigaraki said, relaxing on the couch.

'What a kid' Scarlet thought in her mind having no energy left to argue she made her way towards the microwave at the end of the bar. It was funny how they could afford to get a microwave instead of something useful. She opened one of the draws in the cabinet and found a bag of popcorn. She unwrapped the bag and placed it in the microwave. 

"Why did we come home with zero deceased?" Shigaraki questioned. There was an awkward silence between both the villains. Scarlet did not know how to answer his question, she had plans, secrets, and goals, and for her to fulfill them she had to plan every small step carefully.

"You asked me to defeat them, not kill them Tomura-Chan," Scarlet said, Shigarki clicked his tongue at her response. She then turned towards the microwave and took out the bag of popcorn, she then took a bowl from within her reach, emptied the contents of the bag into the bowl, and gave them to her boss. Her boss took the bowl from her hand and started munching on them.

"Then, when are you going to show me your face?" He asked looking her in the eye.