Chapter 8

"Shigaraki, I'm back," Scarlet said as she entered the bar, planning to surprise him with the information she had received with the help of Hiro about U.A.'s training camp.

"There are a lot of people here, "Scarlet said as her eyes briefly scanned around to see all the people, most of them excluding Toga-Chan were men. Shigaraki was sitting on one of the chairs at the bar, holding a picture of someone. Scarlet continued to individually glare at all the people in the room. One of them seemed to flinch as Scarlet looked at them, that guy looked more like a cosplayer or a Stain wannabe than a villain. 

"So, you are the boss around here, smaller than I expected," A man said as he approached Scarlet way too close for her liking and patted her head roughly. The man was taller than her, had blond spiky hair and an artificial eye. He was for no doubt physically strong but that wasn't the problem.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Another guy said from behind, he wore a mask and a weird hat, he also had an azure brooch hanging around his neck. Scarlet wanted to do nothing more than dislocate and rip off the hand of the man standing in front of her for touching her without consent.

"Firstly, the boss is not me, it's the guy at the bar, and secondly, keep your filthy hands off me before I kill you," Scarlet said in a strict voice as she showed him her bloodlust and powerful intent to kill. Everyone except: Dabi, Shigaraki, and Kurogiri froze in fear as the latter were already used to her oozing her bloodlust, the man before her took his hands off her and stepped a few steps behind.

"Shigaraki, I got some information on U.A" Scarlet announced as she made her way towards the bar and got comfortable on the chair next to Shigaraki. Shigaraki's ears perked up, but he still had doubts about Scarlet, he was having a hard time trusting her after the stunt she pulled off with Stain but Shigaraki also knew that Scarlet was and always had been the most reliable source for this kind of information.

"U.A's holding a one-week training camp tomorrow at the Beast Forest in Nagano, both class 1A and 1B will be there, under the supervision of Eraser head, Vlad King, and the 4 cat cosplayers, Wild Pussycats. It's a location near the terrain not a lot of people will be there, I believe it is a good opportunity to strike back at U.A." Scarlet said as she looked at Shigaraki. Shigaraki looked pleased with the information he was presented with. It looked like he had been thinking about a plan.

"How were you able to find so much information in such less time?" An impressed Kurogiri questioned in awe. Scarlet looked at the bartender with a smile on her face.

"Most of it was luck," Scarlet replied with a giggle.

"Let's kidnap a brat and recruit them, I'm sure it will ruin U.A.'s reputation, This one, "Shigaraki said as he held a picture of a boy from U.A. whose name Scarlet remembered as, 'Bakugou'. Scarlet knew that Shigaraki usually comes up with the worst plans all the time, but this plan would lead to being a huge favor on her side. With a U.A. brat kidnapped, it would be easy to lure AllMight here. Their hideout would be easy to find because there is a huge possibility that there are a lot of eyewitnesses who saw Giran or Shigaraki. As the number of people in the LOV increases the more eyewitnesses to help the heroes.

"An interesting thing going on, I see," The disgusting voice of All For One spoke from the other side of the screen, Scarlet wanted to say something snarky and rude but decided to keep her mouth shut this time. Shigaraki, All For One and the doctor were discussing an appropriate plan. 

After an hour of talking bullshit, All for One asked Kurogiri to bring Musclular here so that they can enhance his quirk. The doctor also agreed to give a fairly strong Nomu to the league and that the Nomu would only react to Dabi's voice. 

"I'm going to sit out and see how you guys do things and Kurogiri will only help with the transportation, think of it as a test to see if you are strong and smart enough to be in this league," Shigaraki said as he decided not to take part in the operation. Scarlet had to suppress the urge to laugh when Shigaraki said something about being 'Strong and Smart'. 

"We have Scarlet to support us, doubt we will lose," A guy in a gas mask said, he wore a middle school uniform, he was a year or so younger than Scarlet. The way he was dressed it was obvious that he had a poison-related quirk.

"No, I won't do that," Scarlet said.

"Why not?"Toga-Chan asked with a pout on her face.

"Just because you joined the league doesn't necessarily mean that I have to fulfill the obligation of protecting you and what do I owe you the pleasure of receiving my protection," Scarlet said as she laughed at the people in front of her. These rats should know their place, to think they can just order her around. Some of them were pissed off at her reply and the others only sweatdropped.

"As Shigaraki previously said, this is a test, A scoundrel who cannot even kidnap a brat is nothing but a useless pawn for the league, that being said if you come back accomplishing the mission, I shall provide you with assistance during battles and give you all the medical attention you need in the future," Scarlet said.  The other villains nodded their heads. Shigaraki then claimed that Dabi would be in charge of assigning different roles to the other villains and Scarlet would make sure that the plan proceeds smoothly.

"Now let's bring U.A. down," Scarlet said.