Chapter 13

Long story short, Scarlet wanted some popcorn and soda while she was watching AllMight and All For One giving their all to win. Both of them almost at the end of the fight, AllMight had used up most of his strength and transformed into his real skinny version for the world to see. Midway; Endeavor, Edgeshot, and some other heroes came to the scene. The Flame Hero yelled something about not accepting AllMight's current form. Lastly, AllMight had punched All for One with the last ounce of power he had left. The result was delicious, All for One had been captured and will be sent to Tartarus and AllMight will Quirkless forever.

All the villains were now at some empty, abanded warehouse. It has been an hour after the fight. Dabi and Kurogiri who were knocked out were now conscious. Shigaraki was sitting in the corner looking broken and lost. As elated as Scarlet was with the current situation, she had to do something about Shigaraki.  

"You sold sensei, didn't you?" Shigaraki suddenly said as he made his way to the cape-villain. For a moment Scarlet said nothing, the other members looked shocked, taken aback by their boss's outburst.

"I did not do anything of that sort, it was just some factors we failed to take into consideration before proceeding with the plan," Scarlet replied with a shrug.

"You think I will believe you? don't play dumb, I know you wanted to get rid of sensei so that you wouldn't have to be stuck with me or the league," Shigaraki said as he yelled at her, accusing her of putting the league in this situation. Honestly, at this point, Scarlet wished Shigraki would learn from his mistakes instead of blaming them on others.

"Guess there is no point in hiding anything," Scarlet simply replied with her eyes narrowed, as she looked at Shigaraki from under her cape.

"You Bitch!!" Shigaraki yelled as he tightened his fists and punched the cape-villain in the face. Scarlet fell to the ground, before she could do anything Shigaraki got down on his knees and held the upper portion of the cape, pulling her closer so that she did not have a chance to escape. The feeling of her cape tightening around her neck, blocking her wind-pipe was suffocating. 

"I'll kill you," Shigaraki said as he trembled in pure hatred and rage for the villain in front of him. Can you blame him? He felt betrayed when he found out about the contract between Scarlet and his master. He knew part of him was at fault, he bought all the pieces for her, all she had to do was position all the pieces at her convenience. But was it wrong? was it wrong for him to want Scarlet to stay loyal only to him. 

"SCARLET!!" Shigaraki yelled, as he unintentionally activated his quirk and disintegrated Scarlet's cape. Shigaraki almost felt his rage disappear when he looked at her. Her (Hair/Color) locks swayed with the breeze, her (Eye/Color) orbs shined in the dimly lighted warehouse, her naturally rosy cheeks, everything about her was unexpected. She looked younger than anyone in the room. She pretty much enchanted all the league members with her face. In Shigaraki's point of view, the woman in front of him was simply...flawless, not that he would ever mention it to her.

"Excuse me," Scarlet said softly, as she turned her face to the side and quickly put the hood of her hoodie above her head. After a few awkward moments of silence, Scarlet stood up on her feet, walking towards the direction of the exit.

"What? are you gonna leave now?" Shigaraki questioned with a scowl on his face.

"Do you think so low of me? I won't leave, at least until you are strong enough to take care of yourselves," Scarlet said." I have a feeling I'll be sticking with you for a long time," Scarlet continued after a pause. Shigaraki let out a grunt in response but did not say anything.

"For now, cool your head, I'll be back with some food," Scarlet said as she made her way towards Kurogiri, asking him to open a gate for her. While that was going on, Shigarki left the scene and made his way somewhere near the top floor of the warehouse.

(Later) 

After buying some food Scarlet returned to the warehouse. Toga was complaining about how bland the food tasted, the other did not talk much. Kurogiri suggested that all the villains take a break or find new recruits for the league and obviously not to stand out. All the villains agreed. After eating, all the villains dispersed and were out of sight. Scarlet made her way to the roof of the warehouse where Shigaraki was, with some snacks in her hand.

"Feeling better?" Scarlet questioned as she made her way to Shigaraki taking a seat next to him. Shigaraki said nothing. Scarlet laid on her back on the ground and held Shigaraki's shoulders in an attempt to pull him next to her.

"Hey, look up. The stars are pretty today," Scarlet said as she looked up at the sky, signaling her boss to lay next to her. 

"What's fun in this?" Shigaraki questioned as he laid next to Scarlet.

"I look at the stars when I'm in doubt or when I'm trying to find some meaning in my life," Scarlet replied almost in a whisper.

"Girly, how can you find the meaning to life with this shit?" Shigaraki questioned annoyingly.

"Haha, I forgot that you have to strangle some U.A. brat to come up with a plan or come in conclusion with something," Scarlet said as she giggled at her boss, remembering his encounter with Midoriya Izuku at the mall. When Dabi and Toga came to the hideout for the first time.

"Shut up, bitch," Shigraki grunted in frustration. Nobody said a word for a couple of minutes. Both of them finding comfort in each other's presence. Their shoulders were touching, Surprisingly, Shigaraki had no problem with the contact, to him, this feeling was pleasant.

"I wonder what Twice looks like?" Scarlet questioned, to break the silence. Truth to be told, she was genuinely interested to know how he looked, he seemed like a real good guy.

"Who cares? as long as he doesn't behave like an arrogant burnt piece of meat, "Shigaraki replied. Scarlet wondered if it was a reference to Dabi, it was funny when Dabi told Shigaraki he was grosser in real life than in the picture.

"Dabi is charming in his own way," Scarlet genuinely said. 

"Seriously? do you like him or some shit?" Shigaraki questioned as he looked at Scarlet from the corner of his eye. 

"Why? you jealous? That so cute, I'm flattered Tomura-Chan," Scarlet replied with a giggle. 

"SHUT UP!!" He yelled.