Chapter 4

The police were now at the scene, taking the students, heroes, and the low-life villains for possible medical attention. Aizawa, 13, and AllMight faced major injuries. The USJ property was complete destroyed with not even a trace of leftover debris or anything. All the students and teachers were taken back to U.A. 

"You're good to go, there were some traces of poison on your neck, but none of it made way into your neck, other than that, there is no problem," Recovery girl told Bakugo, who was the last student to receive a medical checkup. He thanked the nurse and made his way out of the room. 

"Bakubro, How did it go?" Kirishima, his newly made friend said. Bakugo simply clicked his tongue and started walking towards their classroom. As they walking, they heard Midnight talking to one of the doctors.

"The cape Villain: Scarlet, she avoided all my vitals. I could sense no intent to kill from her." Midnight said. A few other Heroes had also agreed to what Midnight had to say.  Bakugo and Kirishima who did not mean to eavesdrop continued to walk to their classroom.

(Next Day)

The next morning came, all the students were talking about their experiences at USJ. Some praised AllMight, others spoke about how terrifying the villains were.

All the students were now in their respective assigned seats. Mina who had been asking Tsuyu who was going to take the homeroom today was shocked when Aizawa entered the room. Aizawa kept talking about the sports festival and how winning meant to the hero course student. 

"The USJ incident was an unfortunate one, but I doubt any villains will be attacking soon," Aizawa told his class, to help assure them.

"Who was the Villain in the cape," Mina asked their teacher, That question had caught everyone's attention all their heads were now turned towards Aizawa looking for answers.

"Scarlet, her full name or any personal information is not yet known. Her quirk is time manipulation and Psychic powers. This is the first time in 5 years she has made a move. She is known as one of the strongest Villains of the nation. A piece of advice as a pro hero and as a teacher: When you encounter her, Run" Aizawa said, some of the students gulped in fear, and the others simply nodded.  

"Let's start class," he said and continued with his lecture.

(Back at the bar)

 "Then, when are you going to show me your face?" Shigaraki asked Scarlet. 

"Why are you suddenly interested in how I look?" Scarlet questioned. Shigaraki did not reply, He simply got off the couch, placed the bowl of popcorn on the wooden floor. In a matter of seconds, Shigaraki reached out to touch Scarlet's cape in an attempt to decay it. Before that could happen, Scarlet quickly held his wrist, pinned it above his head, and placed it on the end of the couch. Shigaraki was now on his back with Scarlet pinning his other hand together with the previous one and hovered on top of him.

"Don't get smart with me Shigaraki Tomura," She said. Shigaraki did not reply, he tried to releases his hand from her hold, but she was too strong and he was still hurting from his previous wounds. Before anyone could do or say anything...

"I'm back Shigaraki Tomura, Scarlet," Kurogiri said, he then turned around to see Scarlet and Shigaraki on the couch in an erotic position. It made this more awkward because Shiragarki was only in his boxers under the sheets.

"Am I interrupting something?" Kurogiri questioned with a cough. 

"Not really," Scarlet said as she let go of Shigaraki's hands and got off him. She then made her way towards the bar and placed herself on one of the chairs. 

"Kurogiri, I'll be going now, stay low, don't cause any trouble, and call me if you need anything," Scarlet said as she got up and made her way to the exit of the bar. 

"Nobody will need you. Hope you fall and die in drainage, Bitch," Shigaraki said from the couch. Scarlet let out a giggle and whispered a 'bye Tomura' and made her way outside the bar. She took her phone from her pocket.

"Time for my normal life," Scarlet said before she started to walk towards her apartment that was located far away by a city from the LOV hideout.

SCARLET (BNHA x Villain Female Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें