Chapter 21

The league of villains had been doing nothing for the past few months, with Kurogiri captured by the heroes it has been really hard for them to get by. Shigaraki has been too prideful to talk to (Y/n) and ask for assistance to help Kurogiri escape. (Y/n) on the other hand, started to give most of her time to school and other 'legal' things. It had been a month after Chisaki's capture, (Y/n) rarely met the league.

 Mr. Compress and Toga kept her updated on all the activities the league was performing in her absence. These days (Y/n) felt that it would be better not to associate herself with the league and figure out her things for her plan. 

"Today's rough," (Y/n) mumbled as she simply strolled the streets, having nothing important to do. As for today, she was supposed to meet Karen and go some shopping but unfortunately, Karen suddenly had plans. 

"Holy Shit!" (Y/n) yelped as she felt some sort of liquid fell on top of her, drenching her hair and clothes. She looked towards the source from above but couldn't spot anything. She hissed as she placed her palm on her head, trying to take her handkerchief from her other pocket and wipe the annoying liquid, the air around her smelling like soda. 

"Are you alright?" A voice suddenly asked. (Y/n) turned around to give the person a piece of her mind but her eyes widened in annoyance as she looked up at the owner of the voice. God! A damn hero out of anyone. (Y/n) calmed her breathe, all she had to do was stay cool and avoid the whole situation like a pro.

"I am,"(Y/n) simply said as she bowed her head in respect and excused herself by moving away from the well-known Winged Hero. She shouldn't deal with this right now. Usually, (Y/n)  would've used this opportunity and tried to get closer to the hero and try to gain some information but something in her mind told her that she shouldn't deal with him in particular.

"Wait!!"Hawks called as he suddenly held her wrist and yanked her towards him. During the course of action, (Y/n) lost her balance and could feel herself fall into his arms, their chests touching, it was almost as if they were hugging. (Y/n) mumbled a 'sorry' and Hawks simply smiled at her helping her on her feet.

"What kind of hero would I be if I let you go home in that condition?"Hawks said as he continued to hold her wrist firmly. (Y/n) wondered if this was some sort of a new pickup line exclusively for heroes? That being said he wasn't kidding, her hair was soaked, her white blouse was almost see-through; if she did not have her jacket on, and lastly, she felt gross.  A bird had dropped his soda on her. Who the fuck even drinks soda mid-air? God! no etiquette whatsoever.

"I'm fine. Besides, I'm pretty sure you have better things to do,"(Y/n) politely declined his offer. She needed to be careful, there is a huge possibility that she would again meet him in the future, not as (Y/n) but as Scarlet. On top of that, it'll be better off not having any relation with heroes whatsoever. It'll be a pain to deal with when she reveals herself as (Y/n) in Scarlet's world. 

"Your good name?" Hawks asked as he brought her hand close to his face and kissed the back of her palm. (Y/n) did not do anything as she continued to glare at him. What a gentleman? (Y/n) suppressed the urge to roll her eyes and scoff at his antiques.

"(F/N)(L/N)" She replied. (Y/n) thought for a moment, considering the fact that Hawks probably approached her because the commission might have a fair idea on who 'Scarlet' was, but the probability of that is zero. She had been careful from the very beginning, he was probably just hitting on her or was genuinely sorry for dropping his drink on her.

"(F/N), A pretty name for a pretty girl," Hawks said as he winked at her with a smile on his face. An uncomfortable expression washed over (Y/n)'s face at the informal address. First-name basis already? (Y/n) as Scarlet did perform some research on basic profiles on all the famous heroes but she shall say, this is unexpected.