Chapter 12

Currently, Bakugou was strapped to a chair and his hands were cuffed in a metal bar, he was looking at Shigaraki as Shigaraki was spouting some shit about the current hero society. Scarlet was leaning against the wall next to Spinner and was finding something to do on her phone.

"What is a hero?, What is justice? We are planning to win, You like winning too right?" Shigaraki said, Bakugo simply glared at Shigaraki, not uttering a word. In his head, all he was thinking about what Scarlet had said to him at her house. He knew that AllMight would never lose but he couldn't help but imagine the worst-case scenario. He did not want his weakness to be the end of AllMight's career. 

"Dabi, remove his bindings," Shigaraki said. 

"Are you crazy, he'll go berserk," Dabi said, as he looked at Shigaraki with the 'Is this guy for real' face. 

"It's fine we have to treat him like an equal, we are scouting him after all and I'm sure he's smart enough to know whether he could win in this situation, huh U.A. student?" Shigaraki explained. Dabi looked at Bakugou for a second and sighed.

"Twice, you do it," Dabi said. Twice disagreed.

"Do it," Dabi repeated, this time with a threatening tone. Twice sighed in annoyance and made his way towards Bakugou with the intention of removing his bindings. While he was doing so Mr. Compress apologized for his harsh means of kidnapping and Shigaraki started to make his way towards the now free Bakugou. In a matter of seconds, Bakugou kicked Twice in the face and activated his quirk, and blasted Shigaraki's face, resulting in the "Father" hand to fall from his face to the ground.

"I listened to your endless crap, Idiots cannot get to the point that's why they talk for too long. We want to harras people, so please join us, Don't bother. I want to win like AllMight," Bakugou said. It was evident that the league would not kill him after the colossal lengths they went through to kidnap him. 

"What a smart boy, he knows his place," Magne said. Dabi and Mr. Compress being the smart people denied, calling Bakugou an idiot or how he could pretend to win over them. Shigaraki called out for his father and looked at Bakugou with pure rage and Bakugou obviously flinched. He gently picked up his hand and placed it on his face. 

"Don't do anything, he is an important piece. I wish you could have listened and come to an understanding, Now that we have the heroes behind our back we cannot talk leisurely. Lend me your power, sensei," Shigaraki said. 

"You're not the last boss, it's not even a joke," Bakugou replied as he got ready in his combat stance.

"Kurogiri, Compress, Make him sleep again," Shigaraki ordered. As Mr. Compress started to make his way towards Bakugou, sarcastically telling him how impressed he was with how bad of a listener he was. Bakugou did not reply, In his mind, he knew that the league won't kill him, He was planning to defeat two to three member but Kurogiri and Scarlet were in his way. 

"Hello, This is Kamino Pizza-La," An unknown voice from behind the door. In a matter of seconds,  AllMight yelled his signature attack 'SMASH!!' and punched the wall, and invaded the base.

"Pizza, Huh? Tacky. Would've won my heart, "Scarlet said as she dodged AllMight's attack. In a matter of seconds, Scarlet could feel Kamui Woods activating his quirk. He had successfully captured all the members of the league including Scarlet. The tiny hero who was super fast managed to knock Dabi out when the latter tried to use his quirk in an attempt to break free. The tiny hero tried to kick the cape-villain but failed as she swiftly used her quirk to turn back time on her opponent's position leading the hero to transport back to Dabi.

"We went to great lengths to come this far and you're coming directly to us, last boss?... Kurogiri bring as many as you can," Shigaraki yelled.  From the door came Edgeshot and the police crew.

"I'm sorry Shigaraki Tomura, I can't locate them," Kurogiri said. After some moments Edgeshot had somehow messed up Kurogiri and made him go to the state of unconsciousness. 

"You underestimated the heart of a young boy, and the wrath of us heroes, Now tell me where is your boss" AllMight said as he rested his hand on Bakugou's shoulders reassuring the boy.

"Shut up! Scarlet. what the hell are you doing? hurry up and kill them!" Shigaraki yelled in annoyance.

"Sorry bae, hands are tied, even if I defeat all of them, Kurogiri is asleep, there is no way I can carry all of you to safety without being noticed. My only responsibility here is you," Scarlet said. She then turned her head to the side looking at the screen

"Well, I'm sure you'll save him, right? " Scarlet continued as she sighed at her boss, looking at the screen near the bar, where All For One was suppose to be. It was faint but Scarlet could hear a smirk from the other side of the computer.

"I hate you!!" Shigaraki simply yelled in annoyance. Out of nowhere, a disgusting greenish-black liquid appeared in random places around the bar and Nomu's came out. Suddenly Scarlet could feel the same disgusting thing in her mouth and the other villains including Shigaraki. All of a sudden all the villains including Bakugou were in a deserted area, originally where all the Nomu's were suppose to be.

"So, you defeated the 4th strongest hero?" Scarlet said as she scanned her new surroundings.

"You failed again Tomura. but it's fine you can always try again, this is why I am here. Look I bought all your comrades and the boy you wish to use for the league, Everything is for your sake," All For One said while Shigaraki was looking at him as if the man was the god or something.

"This is what happens if you keep pampering him. Anyway, AllMight's probably coming, you sure you'll win?" Scarlet questioned the man in front of her. The man simply smirked. 

"Scarlet stick with the plan, I'm counting on you," All For one said as he spotted AllMight at the corner of his eye.

"I'm done, Keep on dreaming. I'll destroy everything of you," Scarlet said with a smile as All For One made his way towards AllMight ready for battle. Shigaraki oblivious to the conversation kept on pestering Scarlet for answers.

"Let the party start," Scarlet said as AllMight punched All For One which All For One had held back with his bare hands.