Chapter 2

The LOV was now at USJ. Shigaraki was observing Eraserhead's moves, Kurogiri was near the entrance introducing himself and the group like the gentlemen he is. Scarlet was peacefully sleeping near the fountain.

"We have come to kill AllMight, but it looks like he is not here, has there been a change of plans?" Kurogiri questioned, looking down at the students and Pro Hero- 13. The pro hero activated her quirk but before she could 2 students interrupted her by using their quirks to get rid of the villain standing in front of them. A few moments later, Kurogiri had wrapped and transported the students to different areas.

A few minutes passed by, Eraserhead now had a decayed elbow and Kurogiri had incapacitated Pro Hero-13. Three kids from the water zone came near the coast, witnessing the obvious defeat of their teacher.

"Shigaraki Tomura, I defeated 13, but one of the students ran away," Kurogiri reported to his hot-headed boss.

"Kurogiri!! If you were not warp gate, I would have killed you" Shigaraki said, obviously not pleased with Kurogiri's carelessness, rigorously scratching his neck. The brat started complaining about the game being over and it was time to go home. He sighed.

"I would if he'll come if we ruin his honor of being the No:1," He said while using his quirk in an intention to decay one of the students near the coast but before he could, Eraserhead had saved his student.

"SMASH!!" Another student from the coast yelled that caught Scarlet's attention, She slowly opened her eyes to see the current situation, she then saw AllMight at the corner of her eye. She then laid eyes on a green-haired boy, who had been clutching on his fingers, Scarlet squinted her eyes to see his fingers closely, she found out that they had been completely broken.

'He is probably AllMight's successor' Scarlet thought but she had no proof, she told herself that it was just an instinct. Either way, she did not care. 'A little more time to sleep' She thought before closing her eyes again.

AllMight was now wholly trapped in Kurogiri's warp gate, about to be crushed in half. In no time, he was saved by 4 of his students. One of them froze Nomu, the other saved the green-haired boy and managed to capture Kurogiri and the last one attempted to land a hit on Shigaraki. AllMight was now saved, Shigaraki kept taking something about how strong kids these days were. Too bad for the ice kid, Nomu managed to regenerate himself and ran to obtain Kurogiri back. Everything went too fast, AllMight was now pushed to the wall right in front of the fountain and all 4 kids were lined to the side. Shigaraki and AllMight were talking some useless shit about violence, justice, or something.

"Kacchan figured out warp's weakness, we can support AllMight," said the green-haired kid, but was quickly turned down by the number one hero himself, who later asked them to run.

"Scarlet, How long are you going to sleep, get up, and take care of the kids," Shigaraki yelled, Scarlet rubbed her eyes and stood up holding her sword. At the same time, he ordered Nomu to attack AllMight. There was obvious worry and fear in AllMights eyes when he heard her name.

"Run!! Don't fight her" AllMight Yelled.

'Let's get this over with' She thought and at the blink of an eye transported in front of them and kicked the green-haired kid in his stomach sending him back to the coast. (Scarlet wears heels that are 10kg each, this is why it has a huge impact on her opponent, she wears it because it adds an extra touch to her blessed physical abilities). (Scarlet transported in front of the 4 kids by using her Left Hand-Middle Finger to accelerate her time and used her psychic powers to collect air molecules, double them, and brought them towards her feet to help her increase her speed). She then transported herself in front of the red-haired kid, hit his chin with her palm, and kicked him to the wall.

The Ice User used his quirk and send ice abundantly towards her and the other was behind her with his grenade looking equipment aimed towards her. She destroyed all the molecules of ice and took advantage of the smokescreen to physically weaken them. The Ice user was now on his knees and elbow placed on the ground, with scarlet's feet on his back and her scythe sharp end to his neck. On the other hand, Scarlet held the bomb kid by his neck.

"Don't struggle, there is poison on my nails," Scarlet informed, The kid seemed to get the message and was careful on how he was moving his head. Scarlet look at the side to see AllMight had sent the Nomu to the moon. Scarlet sighed and let the bomb kid go and took her foot off the ice user, following her scythe.

'2 minutes... No 50 seconds' She predicted.

"Tomura Heroes are going to be here in 50 seconds, what do you want to do," Scarlet said. Tomura being Tomura started to scratch his neck in annoyance, not even bothering to listen to anything Scarlet has to say. Kurogiri had got the message and started to get his warp ready to go home. But too bad, Heroes were now here at USJ and because of Pro-Hero-13, it was hard for Kurogiri to open the gate.

'Looks like I have to save their asses' Scarlet thought from under her cape, positioning herself for battle.