whenever you went out to parties or meeting other wealthy folks, you were required to dress your best to impress those people. your father didn't want his daughter to look like a rag as he wanted you to be titled, the perfect daughter of the (l/n) family.

perfection was the only thing that mattered to your father, if you messed up you knew damn well it wouldn't end well for you. that even included your mother, she was such a caring person and you always remembered your father yelling at your mother for embarrassing him whenever they were in the public.

"i expect you both to be respectful towards the yeager family," your father warned both you and your mother once on the way to your destination. "their business is still quite new, yet they've become extremely successful throughout the years. we must not disappoint them."

"yes father," you spoke, your eyes soon shifting down at your hands that rested on your lap.

that day, jean had messaged you to come over, along with sasha and connie. but you unfortunately couldn't make it because you had something else planned. it was saddening, but at least your friends understood and decided to plan another time.

eren also told you that he was busy that day and that he would see you soon, and you didn't hear from him from then on.

and soon enough, your family arrived at the place that was supposed to be the yeager company. your eyes examined the astronomical building, it was quite fascinating, more than your father's business really.

you didn't know much about the yeager's, they owned three large hospitals in the city and were currently planning to build a children's hospital somewhere.

your eyes were too focused on the building, even when exiting the car. at the front, guards had surrounded the entrance and a family had been standing there, patiently waiting for your family's arrival.

"it's lovely to see you again, mr. (y/n)," you heard grisha's voice say to your father, your eyes averted to them for a moment and watched as they shook hands. you were standing beside of your mother, and your eyes turned to see the person in front of you.

it was none other then eren.

you were shocked seeing him standing there, right in front of you and you didn't even notice him until now. eren had a grin on his face while you both made deep eye contact, standing beside of him was mikasa and the other side, stood a much taller man.

he had shaggy platinum blond hair, with a beard and mustache that matched the color of his hair. you assumed it was eren's brother, as you remembered him saying something to you about his brother.

"i—i didn't know you had a daughter," your father spoke, as his eyes turned to look at mikasa.

grisha chuckled, "she isn't my birth child, but i do consider her like my daughter." and mikasa blushed lightly, hiding her red cheeks under the red scarf that was wrapped around her neck.

"i see," your father uttered, before turning to look at eren and the other male. "these two must be your sons."

both eren and the other male looked at your father, and the other reached his hand out towards your father. "my name is zeke yeager, i heard a lot about you from my father," the male said, and they shook hands.